SASS Wire Forum

Brimstone Pistoleros At It Again

Prof. Fuller Bullspit

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weedy...are you sure!

I already have an eighteen plus round stage. I am sure it will take the any target I may come up with but I am also sure the shooter might not finish.

photos of ammunition and cases

I'm not worried about Cliff's special targets, I'm worried about what he is doing with the special feathered boa's. :o

+ 1

Okay there's a problem.

When this here boa thing came up a couple of weeks ago, I had many thoughts on the idea. In fact I am currently spending a lot of time wrestling with this project. But I don't remember anything about feathers! Now every few minutes I have to check on this here boa to make sure it don't crawl out of it's box. Lost two hours looking for the dang thing yesterday. Found it in the 25 pound dog food bag. I don't know how I'm going to get it to sit on a cot, so I may have to use it in a large carpet bag. Sure hope it leaves the ammunition alone!

Okay there's a problem.

When this here boa thing came up a couple of weeks ago, I had many thoughts on the idea. In fact I am currently spending a lot of time wrestling with this project. But I don't remember anything about feathers! Now every few minutes I have to check on this here boa to make sure it don't crawl out of it's box. Lost two hours looking for the dang thing yesterday. Found it in the 25 pound dog food bag. I don't know how I'm going to get it to sit on a cot, so I may have to use it in a large carpet bag. Sure hope it leaves the ammunition alone!

As long as the weather is cold it won't be problem....

Sounds like I'll be making a trip up North...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I'm not sure I like where this is going.

All these 10ga shotguns coming out of the closet is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

I'm thinking me and my 12ga is going to be looking a bit punny on the range.

I don't even know where to look for one of these shoulder cannons, especially with time getting short and targets to make.

Maybe, I should just down size and dig out my Rossi hammered double in .410ga.

I think I can load hulls just like .44 mags with shot.

I'm not sure I like where this is going.

All these 10ga shotguns coming out of the closet is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

I'm thinking me and my 12ga is going to be looking a bit punny on the range.

I don't even know where to look for one of these shoulder cannons, especially with time getting short and targets to make.

Maybe, I should just down size and dig out my Rossi hammered double in .410ga.

I think I can load hulls just like .44 mags with shot.

Just because the Mighty Ten holds 4 1/2 drams of FFG shouldn't be all that scary fellers. I shot BIG MEDICINE at Chorro on Sunday. El Lazo was the TO and mentioned the targets went down with authority. :lol: It made my head hurt at every stage but Mad Dog Jack hooorahed everytime. No make up shots for me. :o It just don't get better than that. Course an 18 rd stage might could just take the starch out of any BP SG shooter. Are ya sure you don't want to cut it back to 12?

Maybe a progressive shotgun game is order!

2 stages with a .410

2 stages with a 20 gauge

2 stages with a 12 gauge

2 stages with a 10 gauge

Too bad I don't own an 8 gauge!!!

I just have not found a 28 double yet. I need to find a 16 too!

What about a

28 ga

or

16 ga

JJJ's mentioned this to me... I can't wait.. geesh.. cliffs this will be far too much fun.. lol AH the Boa, not so sure about the Boa.. lol

JJJ's mentioned this to me... I can't wait.. geesh.. cliffs this will be far too much fun.. lol AH the Boa, not so sure about the Boa.. lol

Great! We missed each other at the convention :blink: , but I'm gonna make sure we meet amongst the smoke, flame and sulpher at Thunder Valley! :)

Lookin' forward to it, again!

Harvey :FlagAm:

Great! We missed each other at the convention :blink: , but I'm gonna make sure we meet amongst the smoke, flame and sulpher at Thunder Valley! :)

Lookin' forward to it, again!

Harvey :FlagAm:

Very cool... I didn't go to the ball because I was not signed up for the convention. I was simply there hanging out with friends.. Friends with dangerous marshmellow guns.. lol...

So, you will have to find me, I might have seen you at the convention and didn't even know it. I was at the PJ Party.. lol... But you don't have a SASS FACE... so just walk up and introduce yourself. I haven't shot anyone yet, broke a gun or two but they never went off ..lol

Maybe a progressive shotgun game is order!

2 stages with a .410

2 stages with a 20 gauge

2 stages with a 12 gauge

2 stages with a 10 gauge

Too bad I don't own an 8 gauge!!!

I have doubles in 10, 12, and a 16, nothing smaller and no sweet 16's with BP. I guess I could make some up by hand. B)

Jailhouse Jim, I already cut it back from 24!

Are ya gonna have a bucket nearby to cool the barrels off? I don't think you remember my TTN smokin' after 23 BP rds at LSCR two years ago. Some of those might have some solder melt. :lol:

I could do that!

Place a couple of buckets filled with water at strategic locations on the stage so you could dip your hands And one so on your way off the stage you could dip your barrel.

Remember...This is Brimstone Pistoleros' "Thunder Valley", we can do almost anything we want. Or can think of.

-----------------------

Hey, Prof. I think those new targets are going to work just fine.

he he he ......... wait that should have been ho ho ho.

I could do that!

Place a couple of buckets filled with water at strategic locations on the stage so you could dip your hands And one so on your way off the stage you could dip your barrel.

Remember...This is Brimstone Pistoleros' "Thunder Valley", we can do almost anything we want. Or can think of.

-----------------------

Hey, Prof. I think those new targets are going to work just fine.

he he he ......... wait that should have been ho ho ho.

You can fill me in on the target details today. This will be fun!

Does Metamucil work on burns?

Hey Guys, can I come down and shoot with you on the 18th? I shot the 1st one back in 2004 and have wanted to be back ever since.

It looks like shooters might be able sign up for more than 1 category (from looking at last years scores) is that correct?

Hey Guys, can I come down and shoot with you on the 18th? I shot the 1st one back in 2004 and have wanted to be back ever since.

It looks like shooters might be able sign up for more than 1 category (from looking at last years scores) is that correct?

You are most welcome to come down and shoot with us. And yes, we allow shooters to sign up for two categories. See you on the range!

Sure Cole and if you like, you can sign up for 3.

How's that for a deal?

Missed you at the summit this year.

Pick a cheek, any cheek (or four) :blink: , they will all be smilin"!!

I can't wait! :D

Archived