SASS Wire Forum

Convention... who will be there..

Deja Vous

Wish I could go, but I blew my wad on a trip back east to visit Civil War battlefields in October. I was a gtreat trip though!

When I lived in SC I went over to the coast and got to see a lot of the civil war stuff. In GA I saw a bit ... but in MO.. man while it was a middle of the road sort of state I think that made i so very interesting. They have a lot of stuff there.. pretty... cool.. I did in SC go on a ghost trip in Charlotte... and the result was sort of odd so I didn't go on another one.. But I loved the old stuff.. they have a cannon ball in SC.. that was lodged in a building.. Very cool.. You can just close your eyes and imagine how it must have been...

Just pin aname tag on with lol. Everyone will know it's you. :lol:

Now that is an great idea.. lol Thanks Goms.. lol What can I wear??? HMMMMM

One of the clubs I belong to here, Eldorado Cowboys, had their annual meeting last night. At the meeting we were told that about a dozen memebers of the Dooley Gang wanted to shoot with us on Saturday but they needed guns. I'll be brining a spare set in .38 and another in .45. Yeeeeeeee HA!!! The Convention of Friday and a great shoot on Saturday. Gonna be a fantastic weekend. :)

One of the clubs I belong to here, Eldorado Cowboys, had their annual meeting last night. At the meeting we were told that about a dozen memebers of the Dooley Gang wanted to shoot with us on Saturday but they needed guns. I'll be brining a spare set in .38 and another in .45. Yeeeeeeee HA!!! The Convention of Friday and a great shoot on Saturday. Gonna be a fantastic weekend. :)

Yep. Was hoping it was going to be one more. ME. :ph34r:

But could not make it work out. :angry:

Philly, if you want to learn about shooting Duelist. Watch Nuttin, and T-Bone.

They are the best in SASS at it.

Althought they may be a little off on Sat. What with new guns, and already a few days of Vegas in there blood. :o:unsure::huh:

Talked with T-Bone this mourning. Sure made me wish I was there. :(

Yep. Was hoping it was going to be one more. ME. :ph34r:

But could not make it work out. :angry:

Philly, if you want to learn about shooting Duelist. Watch Nuttin, and T-Bone.

They are the best in SASS at it.

Althought they may be a little off on Sat. What with new guns, and already a few days of Vegas in there blood. :o:unsure::huh:

Talked with T-Bone this mourning. Sure made me wish I was there. :(

Yep, I was given that exact same advice more than once last night. I DEFINITELY plan on being on their possee. :)

Yep, I was given that exact same advice more than once last night. I DEFINITELY plan on being on their possee. :)

And if any of them pistols are Ruger Bisleys. You are going to make some very happy.

Many of them going shoot Bisleys all the time.

But sure they will be happy with whatever they can get there hands on.

P.S. This is KILLING me not to be there.

Told the wife if she comes home tomorrow. And I am not here.

That I hopped a plane and was headed for Vegas and would be back Sunday. Got enough friends going. Sure I could

find a floor to sleep on.

As it is really on my mind to do so.

And if any of them pistols are Ruger Bisleys. You are going to make some very happy.

Many of them going shoot Bisleys all the time.

But sure they will be happy with whatever they can get there hands on.

P.S. This is KILLING me not to be there.

Told the wife if she comes home tomorrow. And I am not here.

That I hopped a plane and was headed for Vegas and would be back Sunday. Got enough friends going. Sure I could

find a floor to sleep on.

As it is really on my mind to do so.

We got a big old king size bed in our guest room. It's all yours if you decide to make good on that "threat". ;)

P.S. No Bisleys; a pair of standard Old Model Vaqueros in .45 and a pair of Runnin' Irons in .38

I Sure Wish I was gonna' be there Deja, Would be Great ta' meet Ya' !!

and I would suggest walkin' around a checkin' things out, go in to the

vendor area, You'll meet lots of great SASS Folks there,

and You sure could try ta' get into the PJ party too,

Ya' might git in there without any trouble ?

I will be wearing just jeans.. except for the PJ party... if I can get in I will have my only corset for the weekend.. lol.... I am so excited to go, and to maybe get a chance to meet a lot more people in Sass at a very western kinda thing!!!!! Wimps I wish you could be there too... you tea ball is being put to good use.. thanks so much... I do love it..

Jest, hearin' T-Bone sing "Mustang Sally" at the PJ Party is worth the price of admission...iffin' thare was an admission. ;)

Don't know T-bone.. but I like the song.. does he do a good cover of it? lol.. or a funny one?

I got to hug a lot of my girlfriends today at the Convention!

Hey ..aces... I bet you did.. lol

Did anyone see me there? I'm not sure where I am! :blink::wacko:

Grizzes i know where you are.. lol

When are you headin' fer Vegas? :huh:

Tomorrow morning with JJJ's and Peppers... I can't wait..

Well when you see me, point me home will ya? Tomorrow is pizza night and I'd hate to miss it!

It is so easy.. follow the yellow brass road.. lol

All my empty brass it sitting on my reloading bench waiting for me to load it...

See it worked.. so far you have found your brass and your reloading bench.. lol

But I haven't seen it in several days!

The brass or the bench? lol... You could just walk backwards in the snow prints and find your way.. lol...

...Ms. Mary Matilda and I would have loved to see you and all the other folks at the convention and were on our way when we had to turn around and head to Alabama....

We got a big old king size bed in our guest room. It's all yours if you decide to make good on that "threat". ;)

P.S. No Bisleys; a pair of standard Old Model Vaqueros in .45 and a pair of Runnin' Irons in .38

Got as close as looking up air fair. But then looked at the bills again. So staying home.

But you got a good FUN bunch headed your way.

T-Bone and Sheryl (she don't shoot)

Nuttin and Honey

Ringo and Buffy

Mose and Bella

Complicated Lady and PC. (they are the quiet ones fo the bunch)

Not sure who the other few might be????

Let us know how it goes.

Thinking I might have to give them all a call late tonight. So they can tell me just how

much fun I am missing. :angry:

Don't know T-bone.. but I like the song.. does he do a good cover of it? lol.. or a funny one?

If you go to the PJ party. You will not be able to miss him.

And he does a really good cover of MS. And many others. He can put on a show when

he wants to.

From what I have seen of them geting ready for it.

You will not be able to miss the Dooley Gang this year. :unsure:

Got as close as looking up air fair. But then looked at the bills again. So staying home.

But you got a good FUN bunch headed your way.

T-Bone and Sheryl (she don't shoot)

Nuttin and Honey

Ringo and Buffy

Mose and Bella

Complicated Lady and PC. (they are the quiet ones fo the bunch)

Not sure who the other few might be????

Let us know how it goes.

Thinking I might have to give them all a call late tonight. So they can tell me just how

much fun I am missing. :angry:

Met Nutting Graceful, Complicated Lady and PC today. Am REALLY looking forward to shooting with everybody tomorrow.

Grizz, ya was here. Your Mexican hat dance was, well, different. Never knew it meant the only thing ya wore when ya danced was a Mexican hat.

Once your memory comes back, ya can send me back the Vail money I spotted ya.

Archived