SASS Wire Forum

Convention... who will be there..

Deja Vous

I will be there sharing a space guys on one side gals on the other cuz we are all pals.. except Charitea and Youngbloods.. they are a couple but wating pretty cool.. and yipee for them.. lol.. Anyhow.. i will be there who else will be there .. i WANT to meet all of you ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I will not be a part of the convention.. just shopping.. But I am sure a lot of you will be there and i WANT to meet all of you and your families.. After meeting Gunner I am on a Mission.. he was so nice as was his wife and family.. very cool...

I'll be there Deja! Would love to see you again and collect one of your wonderful hugs!

Thanks so much.. I want to meet everyone i can meet.. SaSS is a pretty cool club, huh? lol.. gosh I hope to meet your family too... I hope they will be there.. You are the best.. thanks Adams..

Deja,

I will be there and look forward to "formally" meeting you! :)

We both shot a monthly at RRBar a few months ago, but on different posse's, and I had to leave quickly - not much chance to connect. :angry:

Drive safely, and watch out for the "wackos" on I-15 :excl:

See you there!

Harvey

Deja,

I will be there and look forward to "formally" meeting you! :)

We both shot a monthly at RRBar a few months ago, but on different posse's, and I had to leave quickly - not much chance to connect. :angry:

Drive safely, and watch out for the "wackos" on I-15 :excl:

See you there!

Harvey

Oh My gosh so we did not meet why? lol..... Ya gotta come talk to me... I am busy when I shoot doing ah.. okay pretty much nothing or chatting with a pal.. i probalvy shoot with JJJ's my best guy pal.. he is a very nice friend...... ya gotta simply come talk.. I do so want to meet y;all... JJJ's and I are very close friends but hey dont' let that stop ya.. I can always use a lot more friends,... If you have not met JJJ"s he is a very nice man, friend, willing to help, and welcomes you into his posse... It is like having a real brother. He is taken, I am his pal, and it is pretty cool.... so, the facts are I like to meet all of you and your families... I am not seeking some great romance just triends in SASS../. like JJJ's..

I will be there. I am at the Computer now at 4 AM, getting ready. We leave Richmond (RIC) at 9:41AM and are suspossed to be there early afternoon today, Tuesday. Hope to see you there.

Shenny

Look for me at the Brims and Trims booth or on stage with the karaoke.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm the little clean shaven guy that's so skinny ya' just wanna' buy him a meal!! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I'll be in 'n' out 'cause I'm also workin' over at the Mandolay Bay at the rodeo. :unsure::blush:

Wanted to go. Becasue most the core members of the Badlands Bar 3 Dooley Gang are going.

Wife said I could go. But she can not because no more vacation days left.

Did not seem right going without her with me.

And money being a little tight. So I am staying home. :(

I am sure that come friday and saturday night. I will be sitting here wishing I was there. :angry:

Knowing they are having a great time.

I'd love to go but this is my busiest time of the year. I'll never be able to go unless they change the date to Jan or Feb maybe??? Oh well ya'll have a good time. Rye :mellow:

I'll be in tomorrow afternoon. Salty Sarah elected to stay home this time. :( I was thinking of skipping it until I found out this is the last one, at least as we've known it. Hope to see ya there! Can't wait! I look just like my avatar, will even be wearing the same beat up 35 year old hat!

JHC

Wanted to go. Becasue most the core members of the Badlands Bar 3 Dooley Gang are going.

I am sure that come friday and saturday night. I will be sitting here wishing I was there. :angry:

We REALLY wish you were going.

Dooley Gang in Vegas.....

Just hop on a plane and head out there!

We'll find a spot for you.

If'n ya can find a suitcase big enough to crawl in I'll take ya...........but YOU'RE paying the baggage fee! ^_^ Way the airlines are ripping us off on bags it might be cheaper to buy a ticket. :angry:

JHC

I'll be in tomorrow afternoon. Salty Sarah elected to stay home this time. :( I was thinking of skipping it until I found out this is the last one, at least as we've known it. Hope to see ya there! Can't wait! I look just like my avatar, will even be wearing the same beat up 35 year old hat!

JHC

Don't you also sport a 25oz. can of Austrailian beer also? :)

Deja, while I can't afford to be there, my Pa, Sweetwater Jack, and his S/O, Gaye Abandon, will be there with bells on. Wednesday morning, Pa will be accepting the SASS Wooly Award for Club of the Year on behalf of the Merlin Marauders. Yee Haww!

Slackwater Jack

Look for me at the Brims and Trims booth or on stage with the karaoke.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm the little clean shaven guy that's so skinny ya' just wanna' buy him a meal!! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually I'll be in 'n' out 'cause I'm also workin' over at the Mandolay Bay at the rodeo. :unsure::blush:

Very cool..... It has been years since I did the rodeo stuff... lol... Hope to see ya there...

I will be there. I am at the Computer now at 4 AM, getting ready. We leave Richmond (RIC) at 9:41AM and are suspossed to be there early afternoon today, Tuesday. Hope to see you there.

Shenny

Well I will be hard to spot.. no hat, no corset.. lol.... But I might squeeze a corset in PJ night.. lol... Hope to see you there too... you and yours becareful on your trip...

will get there afternoon wednesday coming from florida hope to see you enjoy you on the wir

Thanks Sps... I love reading the stuff on here.. it is so funny, so sweet, so sad, so infomative or so crazy.. lol... It is a cool place..

I wish you both could be there too..... I am just going for the shopping and the friends....

I'd love to go but this is my busiest time of the year. I'll never be able to go unless they change the date to Jan or Feb maybe??? Oh well ya'll have a good time. Rye :mellow:

Well darn Ryes.. lol.. some day I will meet ya ... and you can tell me who Usher is.. lol..

JHC

I will not be wearing a hat, jeans and no 1890's skirts so you may not even know who I am.. guess I need to carry a balloon with DV on it.. lol

We will be getting there LATE Wednesday night.

I'm so excited!

like going to a grown feller's Disneyland....

lol.. great way of putting it.. lol... I hope to see ya there.. and your other half too..

Don't you also sport a 25oz. can of Austrailian beer also? :)

Now that will make it easy to spot him.. lol

Packing right now.... leaving in thee

Morning.... B)

Oh my gosh.. so ,many of you are going this is so cool.... can't wait... But I have too....

Deja, while I can't afford to be there, my Pa, Sweetwater Jack, and his S/O, Gaye Abandon, will be there with bells on. Wednesday morning, Pa will be accepting the SASS Wooly Award for Club of the Year on behalf of the Merlin Marauders. Yee Haww!

Slackwater Jack

Ahh.. I am sorry.. I wish they would simply open the doors up this year.. if it might be the last one, why not?.... Very good for your Pa.. very cool....

Ahh.. I am sorry.. I wish they would simply open the doors up this year.. if it might be the last one, why not?.... Very good for your Pa.. very cool....

I Sure Wish I was gonna' be there Deja, Would be Great ta' meet Ya' !!

and I would suggest walkin' around a checkin' things out, go in to the

vendor area, You'll meet lots of great SASS Folks there,

and You sure could try ta' get into the PJ party too,

Ya' might git in there without any trouble ?

I Sure Wish I was gonna' be there Deja, Would be Great ta' meet Ya' !!

and I would suggest walkin' around a checkin' things out, go in to the

vendor area, You'll meet lots of great SASS Folks there,

and You sure could try ta' get into the PJ party too,

Ya' might git in there without any trouble ?

Wimps.. I wish you were too.. I would love to meet ya.. The PJ party.. I am wearing a corset will that help at all? lol... I can't wait.. I am so excited.. You know growing up a party was us.. lol.. 7 kids pretty much makes a party.. I miss all of that ... So any time I can find a bunch of Sass pards who want to hang out i am so excited.. lol.. I CANT wait.. lol.. Party at our place.. lol Want to come?

Leavin this west Texas drought to go to....the nevada desert? Maybeso somethins not right in my thinkin?

See y'all tomorrow

T ;) B

Cool.. gotta get something marked DV so y'all will know who I am.. Darn I want to meet everyone,..

Archived