SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45 cal 7 1/2" SS Ruger Vaquero

We have a new Cowboy that needs a 45cal SS 7 1/2" Ruger Vaquero. He has one & needs another. He's using a 7 1/2" SS 44mag for his 2nd for now. If you know of one give me a shout back & I will get the 2 of you together.

Thanks

Rev

We have a new Cowboy that needs a 45cal SS 7 1/2" Ruger Vaquero. He has one & needs another. He's using a 7 1/2" SS 44mag for his 2nd for now. If you know of one give me a shout back & I will get the 2 of you together.

Thanks

Rev

Rev.,

I may have a revolver that this "Shooter" can use. It is a ROMV, S/S, 7.5" bbl., Cal. .45 Colt. $500 + Ship.

Thanks,

GT

Rev.,

I may have a revolver that this "Shooter" can use. It is a ROMV, S/S, 7.5" bbl., Cal. .45 Colt. $500 + Ship.

Thanks,

GT

GT.....I'm that new Cowboy the Rev was referring to. I presently have an Old Model Vaquero S/S 7 1/2" .45 LC now and would like to match it up with another....Do you have any pictures of your ROMV and what is the serial no. or year of Mfg?

Thanks....Ransom Francis

GT.....I'm that new Cowboy the Rev was referring to. I presently have an Old Model Vaquero S/S 7 1/2" .45 LC now and would like to match it up with another....Do you have any pictures of your ROMV and what is the serial no. or year of Mfg?

Thanks....Ransom Francis

RF,

I am not able to give you the S.N. until next week, when I return from TN. I will give all the info you want when I come home on Fri. Maybe I can even have pictures, too. So please have patiance with me and I try to have every thing then.

Thanks,

Grayson

RF,

I am not able to give you the S.N. until next week, when I return from TN. I will give all the info you want when I come home on Fri. Maybe I can even have pictures, too. So please have patiance with me and I try to have every thing then.

Thanks,

Grayson

Thanks GT.....Sounds good...Pictures aren't really necessary..Your word is enough on the condition...Ransom Francis

Archived