SASS Wire Forum

Dear Women

Subdeacon Joe

I couldn't last more than 28 seconds and the first 10 I had the sound off. Jesu! I work in the world of higher education and have done for the last 30 some years. So, I am exposed to this kind of naval gazing bushwah on a pretty regular basis but, this was over the top for even my world. Don't know what the rest of it was like and I think I will miss it in the future as I have in the past.

If you have a strong gag reflex, you may not want to watch this. I wasn't able to go more than about half way through it.

Need to rinse my mouth with some moonshine aged for at least half an hour, then go clean guns or something. Watch Die Hard and some John Wayne.

Amazing that there are creatures that feel the need to make things like this.

My feelings in a nutshell.. My father is a mans man... he loves his wife, yet he would beat her or hurt her or make her feel like anyone who is not his equal.. Yet he is not on Utube.. lol;.. the thing is women want a mans man.. but we do not want abuse.

society today makes it so we both work and thats okay so I dont stay home and make bread and starch your socks.. lol. But we are not some oddity,. we are simply men and women.. My hat is off to the real men and their wives.. to my father who has taught me what they are like.. and to those who are girlee men go join a different world cuz life demands power and strength be denied .. life is not like that.. someone has to take the reins on the stage coach.. ...

My feelings in a nutshell.. My father is a mans man... he loves his wife, yet he would beat her or hurt her or make her feel like anyone who is not his equal.. Yet he is not on Utube.. lol;.. the thing is women want a mans man.. but we do not want abuse.

society today makes it so we both work and thats okay so I dont stay home and make bread and starch your socks.. lol. But we are not some oddity,. we are simply men and women.. My hat is off to the real men and their wives.. to my father who has taught me what they are like.. and to those who are girlee men go join a different world cuz life demands power and strength be denied .. life is not like that.. someone has to take the reins on the stage coach.. ...

Deja,

Love your posts girl but think ya better go back and edit this one. Think ya left out the word "not" from your second sentence unless ya really meant that your man's man Dad beat your Mom regular like. :blush:

Archived