SASS Wire Forum

Dear Women

Subdeacon Joe

If you have a strong gag reflex, you may not want to watch this. I wasn't able to go more than about half way through it.

Need to rinse my mouth with some moonshine aged for at least half an hour, then go clean guns or something. Watch Die Hard and some John Wayne.

Amazing that there are creatures that feel the need to make things like this.

With an intro like you gave it, I ain't even gonna bother watching.

I thought it only fair to give a warning.

Take Alan Alda and remove any hint of masculinity and you will be half way there. I sent the link to my wife, she started to play it, her forehead wrinkled, her mouth got tight. After a full minute she asked "Do I have to watch all of it?"

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Ooohhh....

I stopped for 'bout ten minutes... starin' at Merry Meg's avitar....

And I already know that I enjoyed my ten minutes a LOT MORE.

ts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [DEEP BREATH] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH, GOOD GRIEF... I made it 2:40 seconds in. When they started feeling the need to apologize for others of their gender... that straw broke the camel's back.

I just don't know what to say. I may need to show that to Mrs. Doc and see if she laughs.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I think Joe needs a good old-fashioned horse whippin' for subjecting us to that. Of course we'll smile while we beat you -- don't want ya to think we don't like you. :blink::wacko::lol:

Yore right... Soakie Oldbones... ain't nothin' like a good ol'... enjoyable... friendly a$$-whuppin'...

Followed by some significant alcohol absorbtion...

ts

I think Joe needs a good old-fashioned horse whippin' for subjecting us to that. Of course we'll smile while we beat you -- don't want ya to think we don't like you. :blink::wacko::lol:

ooooo.....would you please? Please???? And maybe wear those tall black boots???

Yore right... Soakie Oldbones... ain't nothin' like a good ol'... enjoyable... friendly a$$-whuppin'...

Followed by some significant alcohol absorbtion...

ts

Followed by? Should be before hand and along with!

Good to see people having fun with this. The really really sad thing is that those guys believe what they are saying. I'm hoping more of the ladies will chime in with their comments.

I got about ten seconds away from clickin' play.............

..........but didn't!

It is sickening. I thought if I fast forwarded to the end it would be a 3 stooges joke or something, but it wasn't. That video displays what is wrong with manhood today. We have become too weak and unmanly. That is partly why there are so many single, beautiful ladies out there. A good, true, manly man who can take care of his family is evidently hard to find these days.

What do these turd burglars know about masculinity???

Girlie Men.........

Only made it ten seconds. Not sure what those fellers did that was SO WRONG to hafta pologize so much.

When they're done pologizin to the women,

The should start pologizen to the the men. That or they should be forced to surrender thier peckers! :blink:

I actually made it all the way through. If you didn't, you missed this message flashed on the screen at the 5:50 mark:

Just in case we end up taking ourselves too seriously here, make sure to check out Will Farrell's parody on funnyoudie.com.

Nuff said.

Kids, this is what happens when ya do too much acid.. :wacko:

Ummmmm, Doc? How much was too much?

Not that I could do anything 'bout it now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually made it all the way through. If you didn't, you missed this message flashed on the screen at the 5:50 mark:

Just in case we end up taking ourselves too seriously here, make sure to check out Will Farrell's parody on funnyoudie.com.

Nuff said.

Doesn't that mean they take themselves seriously, though? They just don't want to take themselves too seriously?

No question about it though, you have a stronger disposition than I do.

You men can start makin amends by sharin some gifts those "guys" talked about. List below:

Pair of factory engraved SAA's.

100 dollar gift certificate to Harry and David's.

New Mercedes.

Expensive and tasteful jewelery.

1000 acres land in N. Ga mountains.

Oh, and paint my house.

Well, that's a start.

Loved it!

I saved it to my favorites while I was knitting a tea cozy. :lol:

Doesn't that mean they take themselves seriously, though? They just don't want to take themselves too seriously?

No question about it though, you have a stronger disposition than I do.

Doc, I w*rk in an industry where I have to wear hip waders on a daily basis just to get through all the crap that is handed down from executive management. I'm used to the BS factor being really high, hence the higher tolerance for such things.

Doc, I w*rk in an industry where I have to wear hip waders on a daily basis just to get through all the crap that is handed down from executive management. I'm used to the BS factor being really high, hence the higher tolerance for such things.

Gotcha!

Ummm.......I don't even know what to say...... and I don't think I got half way through it.

Merry Meg, should I be glad for once that I am 'hearing impaired'? It looked like the 'specimens' doing the talking were 'bottom of the barrel' looking! :wacko:

Kris,

Sounds like we work for the same company.

GOOD LORD.

I got about 2 min down and started to puke!

Archived