SASS Wire Forum

Grrrrroooooaaaaaaan

Uno Mas  SASS #80082

Grrrrroooooaaaaaaan

Spent the night in the ER with a Tryptophan overdose.

Never, never again.

Hey, did my Mom pack us a CARE package?

Sorry Joe, jus' funnin'.

Fried a 19 pound fresh turkey hen and took it over to the parents. Had a wonderful meal with the siblings, their better halves, and all the nieces and nephews. Watched lots of football, ate some errrr... interesting appetizers from the nieces, drank some wonderful beers and wines, and rolled out of there feeling like an overstuffed knockwurst. A ginger beer put that all to right.

However, I did swear that I'd never, ever, do that again.

And this morning, while the honey-bunch was sawing boulders, I was rooting in the refer looking for my Mom's CARE package.

Somethings never change. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Well, Miss Hazel :wub: & I had Punkin' Pie for breakfast. B) Isn't that what it's for?

H

It shore nuff is, Henry Horns ! :D

Give my best wishs to Miss Hazel fer me.

HA!! you li'l varmit!! forgot the turkey-tryptophan connection. I thought it was supplements too!! but know they dunt sell them anymore :blink:

We had our dinner today so everyone could be together. This is the first time I over-brined the bird! I apologized but there was no remedy! Everything else was poifekt--especially the desserts. they still left early :huh: If you need to make that happen--guests leaving early that is--just over-salt the main entree!! :lol:

Archived