SASS Wire Forum

CUSTOM SILVER NAME BADGES

Miz Pitty

UPDATED INFORMATION:

I am trying to find a vendor/vendors that make custom silver name badges/plates. I have seen several very nice ones on cowboys and cowgirls, but can't find out who made them. They were about 3" long and 2" wide? Some more decorative than others, but definitely western styled. The wearers said they found them in the Chronicle, but I have checked and did not find any ads for silver badges.

These are not LEO styled badges, just a rectangular silver buckle size "nameplate" if you will, with western themed borders on it, such as a rope or barbed wire. Your alias was engraved or lettered on, no club affiliation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get one for my better half for Christmas....

Have a wonderful holiday season, and be safe!

Happy after Thanksgiving!

I am trying to find a vendor/vendors that make custom silver name badges. I have seen several very nice name badges but can't find out who made the. They were about 3" long and 2" wide? Some more decorative than others. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get on for my better half for Christmas....

Give www.uniforms4all.com a try.

Good Luck!

:FlagAm:

Go to Blackinton Badges. They have been making all types of police badges for many years. When I was a LEO all of our badges came from there. One of my SASS clubs THE Bayou Bounty Hunters uses them for our badges. They are about $60 each for members but they are of top quality. Later David

Happy after Thanksgiving!

I am trying to find a vendor/vendors that make custom silver name badges. I have seen several very nice name badges on cowboys and cowgirls, but can't find out who made them. They were about 3" long and 2" wide? Some more decorative than others, but definitely western styled. The wearers said they found them in the Chronicle, but I have checked and did not find any ads for silver badges.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get one for my better half for Christmas....

Send me a PM and I will get you some good info.

LCS

Thanks for your replies, fellas. Unfortunately I'm not looking for a LEO styled badge, or what most SASS clubs use for their club badges. I updated my original post, so hopefully this helps.

It's a glorified western style name plate. I should not have used the word "badge", as it is misleading.

So sorry for the confusion. The owners called them badges, so I did, too.

Profuse apologies!

Thanks for your replies, fellas. Unfortunately I'm not looking for a LEO styled badge, or what most SASS clubs use for their club badges. I updated my original post, so hopefully this helps.

It's a glorified western style name plate. I should not have used the word "badge", as it is misleading.

So sorry for the confusion. The owners called them badges, so I did, too.

Profuse apologies!

Give Joe a try at www.outlawgrips.com , Joe can make what ever you want out of solid silver and he does very good work.

Slick

Archived