SASS Wire Forum

Never againnnnnnnnn

Jacknife

Will I go to WallyWorld for Black Friday sale.

My daughter had to be at her work at 5:00 this morning. Traffic was light, so I went over to WallyWorld. Traffic was STILL light, and the store was less crowded than most Saturdays. They still had PLENTY of the cheap flat screens and other items that were being chased after.

The girl at the cashier did tell me that when she came in at 1:00, it was a madhouse, but by the time I got there, the madness was GONE!:D

My daughter had to be at her work at 5:00 this morning. Traffic was light, so I went over to WallyWorld. Traffic was STILL light, and the store was less crowded than most Saturdays. They still had PLENTY of the cheap flat screens and other items that were being chased after.

The girl at the cashier did tell me that when she came in at 1:00, it was a madhouse, but by the time I got there, the madness was GONE!:D

I used to go out on BF every year. If you avoid the first two hours it usually wasn't so bad. But they keep puuhing it back and I'm not going anywhere but the bathroom before 5 am.

Next year there will probably be Black Wdnesday. :rolleyes:

When the "We Open at OhDarkThirty" stuff started happening we played that game a few times. Kinda fun. Got there early and stood in line. The store manager brought out coffee and pastry for those of us in line. When the store opened, everyone filed in (later we found out that at the WalMart about a mile from there people were clustered around the front door in a mob rather than a line and there were a few minor injuries), and were out with all our shopping done in about 15 minutes.

Then we went out to breakfast.

When Mrs Logan and I get bored and want something to do we go to our local Wallyworld and park in a Handycap spot (yes we have a HP plate) and eat our breakfast and watch the people ( and I use the term loosely), maybe next year I'll set up a camera and take pics.. what aw hoot, cant tell on this form what all we see, but It is aw hoot... usually a fer days before a holiday...

Mama Taft left last night t 7pm and got home at noon! :blink:

I sleep in with the kids! :lol: I don't do Black Friday!!!!!

I'm usually too "turkey tired"! :lol:

~EE Taft~

Archived