SASS Wire Forum

Ohio Thanksgiving Shoot

BADEYEBOB,SASS#21365

There was a cowboy shoot at the Ohio Niles Club..... It was a good day all around... We had a nice turnout for shooting on Thanksgiving ... Fun was had by all.. Idaho Fas won the day with the best score... I think he was also clean ... Shenango Joe put it together for us ... Thanks Joe ... It was a indoor shoot and we finished in time for all of us to go home for some Turkey and pie.....

It sure was a great time.Truely a Thanksgiving day to remember.Thank you BADEYEBOB and Shenango Joe and all the pards that made it all possible.

Sounds like fun, when is your next shoot? I'm itchin' ta shoot already!!!! Rye :)

Sounds like fun, when is your next shoot? I'm itchin' ta shoot already!!!! Rye :)

Hi Rye Miles. The winter indoor Cowboy Action Shooting with the Lake Park Raiders are November thru April 2011-2012 and on the second Saturday and the last Thursday of the months.It is held at the Western Reserve Fish and Game Club,1058 West 3rd street,Niles,Ohio. The club opens at 9:00 am and shooting will start at 10:00 am. Use only approved cowboy loads,low velocity and lead bullets for pistol and rifle.Shotgun shells will be provided for indoor range.Not sure if this will come through but it is an attached link to the flyer.My link

Come on down and have some fun with us.

Takoda Ray

I was glad I did go to the shoot .. Shooting indoor is better than no shooting cowboy. Joe and badeye put on a good match . Thanks Joe Just like Takoda said great time good to see everyone and I'll be there at the next shoot.. Thanks Hagan for loaning me the rifle, My rounds were to short overall, for my gun was the problem. I changed my taper and seating die and didn't relize that was shorting my overall lenght.. Now I do have 400 ready to go in pistols, but have to load for the rifle till I use those up.. Not sure I'll get use to those heavy duck and goose loads in the shotgun for indoor shooting. Sure makes ya learn to jerk that trigger.. later gang great time

T.j

Hi Rye Miles. The winter indoor Cowboy Action Shooting with the Lake Park Raiders are November thru April 2011-2012 and on the second Saturday and the last Thursday of the months.It is held at the Western Reserve Fish and Game Club,1058 West 3rd street,Niles,Ohio. The club opens at 9:00 am and shooting will start at 10:00 am. Use only approved cowboy loads,low velocity and lead bullets for pistol and rifle.Shotgun shells will be provided for indoor range.Not sure if this will come through but it is an attached link to the flyer.My link

Come on down and have some fun with us.

Takoda Ray

Thanks pard, I'm gonna make at least a few of these depending on driving conditions. I live in Euclid (just east of Cleveland) so it's an hour and a half drive. Hope to make some of these, several pards I know said they enjoyed 'em.

Happy Holidays, Rye :)

Archived