SASS Wire Forum

Powder Creek Cowboys

Oklahoma Dee

Just a thumbs up for a great club up in the Kansas City area. :FlagAm:

Kansas City Sneed and I got to time our vacation run, with this clubs "Work Shirkers" Wednesday Shoot. :D

Think about it,....... :P

Wow!!!! Just a great setup and great folks. Got to see Silver, I had shot with him back in EOT 2005. Meet with some great shooters and great folks.

If your ever in the area, check out their schedule, most of the stages are covered, so rain, dust, snow, goose crap, etc....does not mess with ya! :lol:

Thanks Cowboys, for making our shoot a great time! :D

Kansas City Sneed

Oklahoma Dee

Yep I can second that.....myself & 3 mates came over from Australia in June ..our 1st shoot was at the 'Powder Creek Cowboys & what a hoot it was..Great people, terrific shoot & a top little range..certainly love to get back there one day!!

'Regards Painted Mohawk '

Glad y'all had a good time. :) Sure hate it that Fannie Kicker and I couldn't be there to meet ya! Wasn't able to 'shirk work' for that one. :angry: Missed a chance to meet some more of our Wire pards. At any rate, you're right about the Powder Creek Cowboys, great club, great folks!

Mohawk, it was one of the many highlights of our year for y'all to stop in and shoot with us at our annual. Stop in anytime yer in the neighborhood! :D

Titus

Archived