SASS Wire Forum

Another poser

Subdeacon Joe

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article645035.ece

Obviously the head wounds he received in the Gazan Congo while leading a Special Forces regiment to rescue President Obama and Cote de Pablo from the Grand Dragon of the KKK is screwing up his memory. He wasn’t a staff sergeant, he was the regiments lieutenant-colonel junior grade.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article645035.ece

Obviously the head wounds he received in the Gazan Congo while leading a Special Forces regiment to rescue President Obama and Cote de Pablo from the Grand Dragon of the KKK is screwing up his memory. He wasn’t a staff sergeant, he was the regiments lieutenant-colonel junior grade.

In November 2008, in another News article, Simmance said he was taking up to four prescription drugs a day

Now that statement I don't doubt. <_<

I think you guys are awful quick to jump to conclusions. He may not be a "poser".

He may just be batsh** crazy.

Nah, he's a another pathetic poser. Batsh** crazy guys always claim to be secret FBI or CIA undercover Ninjas.

I've dealt with several of them. One was a woman who told me her credentials were locked up in the CIA vault at Ft Knox.

She also told me two Labrador retrievers knocked her down and stole her earrings.

Now that's crazy. :lol:

Nah, he's a another pathetic poser. Batsh** crazy guys always claim to be secret FBI or CIA undercover Ninjas.

I've dealt with several of them. One was a woman who told me her credentials were locked up in the CIA vault at Ft Knox.

She also told me two Labrador retrievers knocked her down and stole her earrings.

There used to be a local guy, dirty and unshaven, who walked around with an old beaten-up briefcase with "CIA" in great big letters of masking tape on the side, :huh:

Awww, cheeze-whiz.

Youse guys are just too judgmental.

I will vouch fer this guy.

He was wit us on a special purple-suit covert mission during the infamous invasion of the Islet of Langerhans (it's in the Endives) back of February 30th. It's so hush-hush that the CIA had to change all the calendars so none of them to this very day show any February with more that 29 days. You could look it up. :ph34r:

Than again, mebbe he really IS batsh** crazy. :blink:

Many years ago, during one of my tours at my outfit's HQ in Suitland, Maryland, I worked in a division that was the designated receiver for all the looney letters sent to the Secretary of the Navy, the CNO and the CMC. Part of the job was to review these samples of creative writing for threats to the dignitaries. Once that was resolved, we would marvel at the flights of fancy and the clear departures from reality that appear to be very common out there in the land. Most were harmless but some were really way out there on the third planet from Berkeley.

Oh, and we also ran to ground some real nasty posers, like the p-o-s who would dress up as a naval aviator, troll the widows at the O Clubs and take the old gals for a pretty penny every chance he got. There were always a few out there working the crowd, slick as snot and heartless as a congressman in December. Sadly there was no death penalty in effect for that sort of crime.

This guy will come a cropper, too, I suspect. Just stand by to hear about more and more of these used condoms out there. There is a whole new generation of losers and shirkers ready to step into someone else's shoes in the days to come.

I ran into a guy at a bar that said he flew F-14s in the Air Force. :wacko: When I called him on it, his friend finally admitted that he only had the haircut because he'd just gotten out of prison. :angry: The girl he was working was grateful to me.:wub: Not THAT grateful, my wife would've objected. :blink:

This guy will come a cropper, too, I suspect. Just stand by to hear about more and more of these used condoms out there. There is a whole new generation of losers and shirkers ready to step into someone else's shoes in the days to come.

The real tragedy is that there will be some who, because they really were in combat and saw or had to do some truly horrific things, have gone "BSC" really do need help. But because of the posers and other used condoms (love that phrase, I'll need to steal it), won't be able to get it.

The real tragedy is that there will be some who, because they really were in combat and saw or had to do some truly horrific things, have gone "BSC" really do need help. But because of the posers and other used condoms (love that phrase, I'll need to steal it), won't be able to get it.

The people who need help can almost always get it if they try. The posers know they can't back up their outlandish BS with documentation so they usually stay away from the VA and military. They prefer to scam civilians (and the news media). :angry:

Archived