SASS Wire Forum

Happy Thanksgivin'!

Spanish Bit Bobb

GOBBLE GOBBLE!! lots of cookin to do :D then LOTS O' EATIN!! :lol:

BLESSINGS Y'ALL

Was listening to the radio as I ran my many errands today, the lady DJ said that when they go around the table and each say something they are thankful for, she was going to look her mom in the eye and say "I'm thankful I never got caught" and leave it at that LOL.

LOL yep my 81 yr old mom would say, "ME, TOO!!" I can hear it now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just knew we could count on you Bobb.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you too, Cowboy.

We missed you in here. Hope all is well with you and that you had a good visit with

your son.

L.I.B!!! Look what the cat dragged in and the dogs wouldn't touch. I thought the hogs et ya for sure. Good to see ya back, and Happy Thanksgiving! You gonna make it to Vegas next week? Hope to see ya there.

JHC

Very cool thanks.. have a good one...

L.I.B!!! Look what the cat dragged in and the dogs wouldn't touch. I thought the hogs et ya for sure. Good to see ya back, and Happy Thanksgiving! You gonna make it to Vegas next week? Hope to see ya there.

JHC

Hey Capt. Yes gonna be in Vegas but not till the 9th. We always meet frins from Co. for the NFR.

I always try to make reservations the first weekend of the NFR, cuz it coincides with the convenshun

but the wives made reservations this year and made it for the last weekend of the rodeo. It wood

have bin good to see you again.

Hey Capt. Yes gonna be in Vegas but not till the 9th. We always meet frins from Co. for the NFR.

I always try to make reservations the first weekend of the NFR, cuz it coincides with the convenshun

but the wives made reservations this year and made it for the last weekend of the rodeo. It wood

have bin good to see you again.

Fine. Just be that way.

JHC ^_^

Archived