SASS Wire Forum

Hey Gunner Gatlin

Fillmore Coffins, SASS #7884

How are enjoying Southern California? Watcha doin'? Where ya goin'? Watcha been eating? Havin' fun? How's the traffic?

Sorry I won't make it to Norco due to other obligations but I do intend to shoot in Gonzales with the Faultline Shootists, Sunday. I hope you shoot clean and enjoy your holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Fillmore

Heyya Fillmore Coffins pard...saddened that I won't be able to meet ya on Sunday, but understand. Wishing you the best this Thanksgiving and know that someday our paths will cross.

:)

GG

Heyya Fillmore Coffins pard...saddened that I won't be able to meet ya on Sunday, but understand. Wishing you the best this Thanksgiving and know that someday our paths will cross.

:)

GG

Great just what we need another Cowboy showing up this Sunday...The weather is only suppose to get into the low 80s, maybe bit warmer...This should bring Cowboys and Cowgirls out of the wood work...

Texas Lizard

Looky that....Gunner and Filly are havin a BROmance!! :lol:

AND we share the same birthday. Gunner is the nicest Cowboy I've never met. I remember the first time I made it to Norco and met everyone I only knew from the interwebs. It was like we knew each other forever.

Filly-DAMMIT

STOP, your makin me tear up!

Love ya both

I know what your saying that's why I organized the SASS Wire meeting for EoT. It is great getting to meet people you've known for years.

Happy Thanksgiving

...and to you Rocky.

Fillmore

Archived