SASS Wire Forum

Loyal dog

Dogs are Dogs the world around. Man's (and Woman's for those who don't think the former is gender neutral ^_^ ) "Best Friend" and partner.

If you haven't had a (good) dog, this post won't begin to reach you. If you have, you are choked up and understand. There is an evolutionary Darwinian bond between the canine and human species. :mellow:

I've been fortunate enough to have had 6 canine partners in my life, ALL wonderful! I also had to personally put down three of them at 15+ years old, then took them out to bury them myself. They deserved nothing less. :ph34r:

Harvey (who is considering finding just one more canine partner)

Know what you mean. I've buried more dogs than I care to recall. :( Had to put a few of those down. You'd think old sick dogs would be considerate enough to just turn their toes up and die, but seems it seldom happens that way.

JHC

Dogs are Dogs the world around. Man's (and Woman's for those who don't think the former is gender neutral ^_^ ) "Best Friend" and partner.

If you haven't had a (good) dog, this post won't begin to reach you. If you have, you are choked up and understand. There is an evolutionary Darwinian bond between the canine and human species. :mellow:

I've been fortunate enough to have had 6 canine partners in my life, ALL wonderful! I also had to personally put down three of them at 15+ years old, then took them out to bury them myself. They deserved nothing less. :ph34r:

Harvey (who is considering finding just one more canine partner)

It is the saloon... lol.. I grew up hearing the phrase "mans best friend" or a " mans kinda job'...I really didn't know it was an issue until the media told me.. lol... Dogs are the very best, they love me no matter what.. And on any night that I wonder if I have a loved one left in the world,. Rats, my dog is there to remind me I an stupid.. loll

JHC

Thanks so much.. that is so sweet.. And yeah.. my Rat dog loves me so much better t han I can ever love her... hugs to ya.. and see ya in Vegas.. I am pretty sure you will know who I am.. lol.. Tall skinny long hair,. ... and laughing.. lol.. pretty much covers it.. lol I hope to meet all of you and your families..

Archived