SASS Wire Forum

Good night sleep tight.. and bed bugs..

Deja Vous

In the great state of CA you get to fill out a form for the state about if you have bed bugs or not.. so, do I want bed bugs.. I mean I would have company then,. and mabye Rats would have a mission in life.. HUNT bedbugs... Okay fine.. It has been a while since I told y'all how cool you are.. Good night, thanks for being you and for accepting me as me... Life is getting interesting..

In the great state of CA you get to fill out a form for the state about if you have bed bugs or not.. so, do I want bed bugs.. I mean I would have company then,. and mabye Rats would have a mission in life.. HUNT bedbugs... Okay fine.. It has been a while since I told y'all how cool you are.. Good night, thanks for being you and for accepting me as me... Life is getting interesting..

So now the state of California has finally gone and done it.....they've entered not only your bedroom but now your BED! Egads!!!!!

Watch out...... Gov. Moonbeam might be waitin for ya some night!:P

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Life is as interesting as you make it! Also, if someone doesn't accept you for you, stay away from them.

How does this work? Does the state send out a form letter to all citizens? Does a bedbug agent come to your house with the form? Do you just get the form off of the internet?

What happens if you fill out the form and do have bedbugs? Does the same bedbug agent come and inspect to make sure you filled out the form correctly? Or does the state force you to hire an exterminator?

If the internet theory is true, please post a link to it, I'd love to share this with folks that live in states showing less concern for their citizens than California.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Never had bed bugs... thank goodness. Hope they ain't nothin' like the crabs...

Bummed 'round Europe for a couple of months outta college... and stayed at some of the youth hostels along the way. Unlike the clap that I caught a time or two... which was relatively easy to get rid of with peni... them lil' buggers are hard to get shed of. Practically powdered myself to death over them ba$tards....

ts

I slept in an old ropes under the mattress bed till I was about 10 and there was a special tool that my dad would use to keep the ropes tight it was used every week or two that is where the Sleep tight part of that saying came from.... the box spring was a big improvement BTW :)

So now the state of California has finally gone and done it.....they've entered not only your bedroom but now your BED! Egads!!!!!

Watch out...... Gov. Moonbeam might be waitin for ya some night!:P

Happy Thanksgiving!!

lol.. well darn I never thought about it that way.. Rats and I are not alone.. lol

Life is as interesting as you make it! Also, if someone doesn't accept you for you, stay away from them.

CFS.. a lot of people are a bit caught off guard when they get to know me.. lol.. I am not that loud, just a active kinda person.. lol.. And I can destroy a store display in a heartbeat.. lol.. I even practice at home leaving stuff alone.. but then I see something so interesting I can't leave it alone.. and crash boom.. lol.. Kinda hard to accept a oddity.. lol.. But some people do, and they do not pressure me to be anything but me.. loll You have to be strong of heart I guess.. lol

Hey, lookie there: an "odd duck" moment! :lol:

Yeah.. turkeys were all used up cuz of the season.. lol

How does this work? Does the state send out a form letter to all citizens? Does a bedbug agent come to your house with the form? Do you just get the form off of the internet?

What happens if you fill out the form and do have bedbugs? Does the same bedbug agent come and inspect to make sure you filled out the form correctly? Or does the state force you to hire an exterminator?

If the internet theory is true, please post a link to it, I'd love to share this with folks that live in states showing less concern for their citizens than California.

I was told they would burn all your stuff so the bedbugs would leave .. Seems kinda harsh.. I mean won't and eviction notice work? lol.

You probably have to register your bedbugs, and can only sell or trade them through a licensed dealer. Kalifornia strikes again. -- GIT

Darn.. you have the story so wrong.. lol... You only register the armed bedbugs.. the rest that are hiding their guns can do what ever they want..

Hrumpf,,,,, Bed Bug Tax??????

Oh geesh.. stop.. being single and no kids I am taxes from her to the end of time.. I am not paying if I have resident bed bugs.. not my fault.. lol

Never had bed bugs... thank goodness. Hope they ain't nothin' like the crabs...

Bummed 'round Europe for a couple of months outta college... and stayed at some of the youth hostels along the way. Unlike the clap that I caught a time or two... which was relatively easy to get rid of with peni... them lil' buggers are hard to get shed of. Practically powdered myself to death over them ba$tards....

ts

Studs.. we might have ah.. kinda given out wayyyyyy tooooo much information... lol....

I slept in an old ropes under the mattress bed till I was about 10 and there was a special tool that my dad would use to keep the ropes tight it was used every week or two that is where the Sleep tight part of that saying came from.... the box spring was a big improvement BTW :)

Oh my gosh... those are the best beds.. that an a featherbed on top of the mattress.. very cool... My grandmother had one.. My older brothers had "hollywood" beds.. rotfl... I sort of can remember what they looked like, I was pretty young.. but really "hollywood:" .. lol

Archived