SASS Wire Forum

Marine 'Gunny' -- spew alert

A gorgeous young lady meets a Marine Gunnery Sergeant in a bar. They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together. They go back to his place.

As he shows her around his apartment, she is struck by the fact that his bedroom is completely packed with literally hundreds of sweet, cuddly teddy bears which are neatly organized on three shelves running the length of the room along one wall. Small, adorable teddy bears fill the bottom shelf, cute cuddly medium-sized ones adorn the next higher shelf and Huge enormous bears are perched on the top shelf.

The woman is quite surprised that a manly Marine Gunny would have such an extensive collection of teddy bears. Although she decides not to question him about it, she's actually quite impressed by this unexpected evidence of his sensitive side!

After another drink, she turns to him, invitingly. They kiss softly... then again. Soon their passion overwhelms them, and she leads him quietly to the bedroom.

After spending an intense night of passion with the Marine, while they are lying there together in the afterglow, the woman slowly rolls toward him and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it for you?"

Our 'sensitive' Marine, stifling back a slight yawn replies: "Help yourself to any prize from the bottom shelf."

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I've given my wife a few stuffed animals

After somethin' like that... my woman, at gunpoint, would force me to stuff an animal in front of her.

ts

After somethin' like that... my woman, at gunpoint, would force me to stuff an animal in front of her.

ts

And where might you be stuffin' that animal, TS??? :unsure::lol::lol::lol:

Archived