SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin 336SS

Howdy, y'all. I am looking for a Marlin 336SS stainless steel .30-30. Doesn't have to be pristine, a few scratches on the outside are no big deal but don't want it beat all to he$$ neither. Bore and function must be at very least good, preferably very good. Anybody got one of these taking up space in their gun safe? I know what I can get a brand new one for, but I thought maybe somebody here might need some Christmas money so I'm givin' y'all first chance.

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290

Howdy, y'all. I am looking for a Marlin 336SS stainless steel .30-30. Doesn't have to be pristine, a few scratches on the outside are no big deal but don't want it beat all to he$ neither. Bore and function must be at very least good, preferably very good. Anybody got one of these taking up space in their gun safe? I know what I can get a brand new one for, but I thought maybe somebody here might need some Christmas money so I'm givin' y'all first chance.

Did you try Boise Gun ?

Nope, not yet. I can get a new one locally, but I thought I'd give the folks here a chance first. I may give Boise Gun a call next week some time. They've got tons of stuff there.

Charlie,

I have one in near mint condition that I would sell. It is the XRL model with ballard cut rifiling and has about 50 rounds through the gun. It's a really nice gun but I'll looking for a Pedrosoli Sharps in 45-70.

The gun retails for nearly $900 but I'll sell it for $650 plus shipping to your FFL dealer.

See Photos

Thanks, Conejo

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/cdgarlock/001-1.jpg

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/cdgarlock/003-1.jpg

That is indeed a sweet piece of artillery, but it's more than what I'm lookin' for. I'm after the shorter saddle gun model. But thanks for the offer!

Let's bounce this critter back to the top once more before I let it die and do something else. Thanks for lookin', folks!

Archived