SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Peacemakers

Rye Miles #13621

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot our last shoot of the year. Weather was real nice, cool but sunny and I hope everyone had a great time I know I did. I thought we'd get more shooters due to the fairly nice weather. Thanks to all that helped out and Happy Holidays to everyone from the Peacemakers.

Keep checking the website and this here wire fer updates on winter shoots.

Thanks, Rye Miles

Treasurer, Firelands Peacemakers ;)

Yessirree, a treat time was had by all. Hope we have some mild weather this winter so we can shoot some more! Thanks guys, for all the great matches this year.

Woody

yep was a great time even when the wheels come off the wagon. Those that didn't come sure missed a good shoot and weather was great considering it was November.

+1 to what Woody & Tomy said.

Good year at Firelands this year -- Thanks!

--Dawg

Twas' a good one to end the season with. As already said, Thanks Firelands for a great year!! :D Oh...and by the way.. thanks Tomy for that gutwrenching performance after Old Dan Cotton :o:blush: . That was worth the entry fee and might forever break me of any trash talk in the future :lol::lol: Sassy & I are still laughing over that one. You guys are great to shoot with. Ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!

Badfinger (no trash talk) Bodene & Sassy Southpaw

Archived