SASS Wire Forum

Grandson is here.

Tom Muley

Well, my first grandchild was born last night. My daughter and her husband presented the world with one the best looking cowboys you could ever see. Everything and everone are doing great. Grandma and grandpa are proud and thank God for this special event.

Your sure in for some good times.

Congratulations...!!! Ms. Maggie and I just became grandparents for the 1st time two weeks ago today...!!! Very cool...

Vaya con Dios

Congrats to ya,

and of course there two things that need to be done:

1. Start the tradition of giving the child a Silver Eagle on each birthday (don't get crazy like I did and start giving the Gold at 10th...)

and

2. PICTURES....

congrats

curley

ps do ya know you can go to the GPAA web site and get a free pass to the gold show in January. Already got mine..

Well, my first grandchild was born last night. My daughter and her husband presented the world with one the best looking cowboys you could ever see. Everything and everone are doing great. Grandma and grandpa are proud and thank God for this special event.

OM gosh.. I gotta tell jjjs.. this is so cool.. okay cowboy photos please.. are you going to teach him how to ride a mule Grandpa? lol

Congratulations! I was busy yesterday spending the day with Lil Feathers and my only grandchild, a little girl who is 18 months. Her Mom and Dad both got stuck in something they couldn't change and I got the panic call at 7:30am, "Dad, can you take her for the day, Please?" Yea, like that was a hard decision!

I'm just thankful that my son and his family live close enought to us that we get to see them almost every week with the occasional over-nighter with the little one. As they say, grandkids are the reward you get for not killing your kids! Our other son says that being an uncle is better than being grandparents because you don't have to have kids first! He may be on to something there.

Dogmeat (Grand) Dad

Archived