SASS Wire Forum

1 Rifle non CAS, 1 CAS youth shotgun ALL SOLD

Howdy,

Got some stuff that isn't getting used.

First is a Winchester Wrangler in .32 Winchester Special. It's a 16" barreled gun, with the big loop lever. Made in 1983 and 1984. This one has a ugly spot on it...the previous owner didn't wipe it down before storing it, and it ended up with surface rust on the receiver. The left side is worse than the right side...it's browned the bluing out. There is NO pitting that I can see, just surface rust that I've oiled down. $350 plus shipping to your FFL. SOLD pending funds...

Wrangler close up left side

Wrangler close up, right side

Wrangler, full right side

Wrangler full left side

Next is a Winchester 250, lever action .22 short, long or long rifle. A few minor nicks and marks, but nothing major.

$175 plus shipping to your FFL. REDUCED to $150 plus shipping. Sold locally.

Winchester 250 right side

Winchester 250 left side

Next is a Stoeger Uplander Youth Model in 20 ga. It has the factory shortened stock with recoil pad, and 24 inch barrels. I believe they are modified and improved cylinder...they are not screw in chokes. My son shot this for a couple of years before moving up to a '97. Has a few guncart nicks, but nothing major. $300 plus shipping to your FFL. For local sales, I have a couple of cases of factory shells that can be purchased cheap. Sold Locally

Stoeger right side

Stoeger left side

Lastly, I have a set of RCBS 7mm Magnum dies, a two die set. Also, a box of 100 145 grain Speer BTSP bullets, 5 Nosler 175 grain bullets, and 39 pieces of Winchester brass. I'd like to sell all of this in one lot...$45.00 shipped anywhere a medium size flat rate USPS box will get it to from Alabama. Sold pending funds.

First posting here on the wire stating "I'll take it" gets the purchase.

Archived