SASS Wire Forum

Wanted : GOA Pictures

CJ, SASS #11524

Hello...

August 2012 will be the 15th year for the Guns of August!!!! :lol: There has been a lot of discussions/reminiscing between my dad (Blackjack Beeson) and myself over the past couple of weeks about the GOA over the years. In some ways it is hard to believe that is has been almost 15 years and in other ways I can't believe it has only been 15 years. I am proud to say that I have been a part of it since the beginning.

Anyways, I am looking for pictures of the various shooters and/or of the range from over the years. If you have pictures, could you please send them to me? You can email me at CJ11524@gmail.com. If you don't have photos in digital format and want to mail pictures, send me an email and I will respond with my home address. Please note the names of the cowboys and cowgirls in the photos as well as the year so I can keep the names and the dates straight! Thanks so much in advance for your help with my little project. For those of you planning to attend GOA 2012, I will see you there!

Thanks again :D

CJ

Archived