SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to my Dad, Cypress Sam

Cypress Sun

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya's soon

Cheyenne :lol:

Sam....you da man. Lookin forward to seein you soon. When Kay is cleared to fly we are headed south. Could be shootin with you before xmas....but will definitely see you at Last Stand. CONGRATULATIONS

KK

As many years I have known Sam, he could shoot and shoot well. Congratulations SAM, you dun Guud! Never mind the jealousy coming from the whipper snappers, you spanked them and they deservedit!

Thanks Son. A lot of people up there in the far north asked about you. Maybe you and Angus can go next year. It was a great match exept for the boxes.

Of course I waved my hat when they called my name. I always like to show the organizers of the match that I appreciate anything I might be lucky enough to win. I also asked the presenter of the awards if there was a box I had to stand in.

Buck D. I saw you win first in the Gunfighter Category - Congratulations - but after the awards I looked around for you buy didn't see you anymore. We headed south right after the ceremony.

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

You did Great Sam. Went looking for you all thru the handycapp parking.So I'll wait till Sat.to say congrats

Chance

Archived