SASS Wire Forum

The Obamarama Show

Jackaroo, # 29989

Well he is finally here??

Your one term president..possibly... has made it here at his 3rd go I think.!

He's about to meet (again) probably our worst and one term PM in living memory.???

So to all the pards, keep your eye on your news for a good look at our great capital Canberra.

I'm sure there will be plenty to see of the city as he makes his way round for the next day or so, chased by the papparatzi.

One thing our city does have is, some splendor,similar to Washington DC I'd think..but unfortunately overwhelmed by those who think they know what's best for us.??

But who knows, ..some of you might still get the urge to come over & shoot with us, after watching this charade.

Regards, to all you cowboys & cowgirls and have a happy thankgiving.

I will be catching up with many of you at WR in Feb., and then again in Texas in April.

Cheers

I was lucky enough to make four port calls in Austrailia. Beautiful country and friendly folks. It's on the "bucket list" to get the better half over there.

Barry Sloe

"Splendor" is not a word I'd apply to DC. for sure. Except for the Mall area is kind of crappy.

Sorry DC residents. Just my view of it.

Well he is finally here??

Your one term president..possibly... has made it here at his 3rd go I think.!

He's about to meet (again) probably our worst and one term PM in living memory.???

So to all the pards, keep your eye on your news for a good look at our great capital Canberra.

I'm sure there will be plenty to see of the city as he makes his way round for the next day or so, chased by the papparatzi.

One thing our city does have is, some splendor,similar to Washington DC I'd think..but unfortunately overwhelmed by those who think they know what's best for us.??

But who knows, ..some of you might still get the urge to come over & shoot with us, after watching this charade.

Regards, to all you cowboys & cowgirls and have a happy thankgiving.

I will be catching up with many of you at WR in Feb., and then again in Texas in April.

Cheers

If you want him...Keep him...No charge...

Texas Lizard

Remember guys, the Aussies are our friends. Please do not inflict our problems on them.

Inflicting? Nah...just a gift that we don't want returned...:D ...they can always repackage it and send it to a more accepting country like Pakistan or Kenya...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

If you keep them there's a $100 in it for you.

..... no no no no .... y'all can have him back .... along with the b#%@&^%$ "Pinochio Doll" he is now playing with .....

dry.gif

... no no no no...really, y'all keep the 'gift' (that keeps on giving) :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

How can two Countries as good as Australia and the United States of America have two boobs in charge?

It seems to me neither us or them think much of the guy in charge. :wacko: Just sayin '

Big Jake

How can two Countries as good as Australia and the United States of America have two boobs in charge?

It seems to me neither us or them think much of the guy in charge. :wacko: Just sayin '

Big Jake

Even though you are from California, you got that figured right...Look at what we got...Could have made a threesome and sent them all out to New Guinea...

Texas Lizard

Archived