SASS Wire Forum

Great Rack!

I've been wanting a good rifle rack for cleaning and such for years. Well, Ricochet Roy and I came to terms and now I'm the glad owner of a beautiful rifle rack. check out the photos.....solid walnut.

walnut rack

A true work of art.

I'm impressed.

Very nice. I like how it is laid out...can work on lever, SxS and 97s. I guess I'm just lazy and cheap (and my wife will be glad to share many more traits with ya too :) ) and have always just placed an old towel down on the formica top of my gunbench and just took every thing apart and put it together on it. I like the idea of being able to put the long gun up on a stand where you can get to it and actually see everything without having to support it with one hand whilest working on it with the other.

Very nicely done Ricochet Roy, you can tell someone put a lot of thought into this one.

So do ya sell places for this bad boy/?

Howdy Kid,

Many thanks Pard for your complements. As well, you and John Bianchi at Bianchi's Frontier Gun Leather in Cathedral City, CA (760) 578-3794 Matt Whitaker) make the finest holster rigs and leather work in America, and thats fer sure n' fer certain! If any of you Pards would like to see the rig Matt (Kid Cavalier) made for me it can be seen on page 237 of John Bianchi's new coffee table book "John Bianchi, An American Legend, 50 Years Of Gunleather".

Not to make this a commercial post but just to answer some questions noted in the other posts. I am a Vendor and shooter at So. CA CAS events, Ambush at Mill Creek, Gunfight Behind The Jersey Lilly, 5 Dogs State Championship, Chorro Vally John Wayne, and the Chimney Rock Regional, where my gunvises are on display. Those interested can contact me at roy@rroldwest.com.

Many thanks to all,

Ricochet Roy

Archived