SASS Wire Forum

Wild West Point

Buckaroo Bubba

Had a great time at Wild West Point yesterday. Great day to shoot, great weather with even better company! Had a nice lunch with the gang after the shoot. West Point is close to Lisbon, Ohio. They shoot the second Sunday of the month. They are done for the year and will start back up in the Spring.

Great Job Hoss, Blue Eyed Bob and Marshall Gump!

Buckaroo Bubba

I agree with you Buckaroo Bubba. Hoss,Blue Eyed Bob and Marshall Gump sure put on a great event for all of us.The get together they had for us and all that food was absolutely tremendous.We must not forget the ladies that help make it all possible too.They just did such a superb job.I am really looking forward to shooting with them again next season.Wow,when I say food,I mean to tell you,a table about 20 foot long with all kinds of choices in hot food and another 20 foot table with nothing but desert.My wife and I were stuffed when we left there and we had not even come close to trying everything they had.They had a pretty good turn out too but I feel sorry for the pards that couldn't make it.They sure don't know what they missed.

Happy Trails,

Takoda Ray

Archived