SASS Wire Forum

WTS combo belt, 58 rig, holsters, Colt Walker

1) Combo belt. I have a 2.5" unlined, border stamped Ammunition belt in great shape. It has ten belt buckle holes ranging from 39.5"-46." There are 15 45 cal cartridge loops, and 6 12 gauge shotgun loops. No makers mark.

$50 shipped.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS 2) Remington Rig. Very old looking 2" belt (very thick leather and in great shape). 2" wide, 8 holes from 34" to 39.5"

pouch fits belt up to 2.5" with brass stud closure.

Holster is closed toe cross draw for a 58 remington. The holster is marked J.LONG MAKER MT. TERR.

$70 shipped for this rig.

3) 3 holsters. All three in great shape with stiff, heavy leather.

A) the first is a dark brown with nice border stamping, no makers mark. Looks like it's for a 4 3/4 colt SAA. Open toe for longer barrel if needed. would fit a 3" belt. Strong Draw.

B ) Second is a little lighter in color. Stamp says CLASSIC OLD WEST STYLES MAKER EL PASO TX 5 1/2

would fit a 3.5" belt strong draw. open toe.

C) Last one is a bit more modern design. stamp says YARD BIRDS SHOPPING CENTER CHEHALIS, WASH. 95 SINGLE SIX 6 1/2

it would fit a 2" belt and is a strong draw with a rearward tilt. closed toe.

belt loop has a snap so it could be put on and taken off without removing your belt.

holsters are $25 each shipped.

SOLD 4) I have a Uberti Colt Walker. Wonderful Antique finish. Loading port drilled for conversion cylinder. I use this gun as a display piece, and will include a display stand, and Brass texas buckle (the same style Gus wears in Lonesome Dove). This gun will need a little work if you want to fire it. The wedge pin is a little loose, resulting in frequent misfires (since the barrel was not as tight as it should be, the cylinder had just enough front and back play to cause inconsistent hammer strikes). Currently the loading lever is tightened VERY tight. The idea was to prevent the lever from falling during firing (I was using a conversion cylinder). In the process of tightening these screws, the tops show wear from the screw drivers, and would may want to replace them. I will include the display stand and Texas Buckle.

$150 shipped.

here are pics of everything

email me at b.r.pierce@myfairpoint.net with questions. I'll check that more often than the sass wire.

Ben

Would a new wedge do the trick with making the Walker a shooter? Or is ir pretty loose due to Lots of shooting? If the pistol can be made a good shooter with minimal cost I'm very interested and will be the first in line to purchase.

Thanks,

Moon

Archived