SASS Wire Forum

I just bought an 1886 Winchester chambered in .45-90

Sixgun Symphony #62632

I really tried to get a picture posted here but I can't get it to work. :angry:

It's really disapointing. I just bought the rifle last Wednesday and it's a real Winchester. NOT a clone.

It's a beautiful new rifle that I purchased at a gunshop in Wenatchee, WA. It's a real Winchester, the barrel is marked ".45-90 Blackpowder Only". I spent about $200 on reloading components there too and I am just waiting for the reloading dies and shell holder to come in.

In pohotobucket copy the 'direct link' and just paste that into the body of the post here, you can not embed a picture in a post here, but you can post a link to a picture hosted elsewhere.

like this

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x173/co_dave/CaC%202011%20pics/CIMG9311.jpg

Or you can use the 'insert link' button next to the smiley icon above LIKE THIS

In pohotobucket copy the 'direct link' and just paste that into the body of the post here, you can not embed a picture in a post here, but you can post a link to a picture hosted elsewhere.

like this

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x173/co_dave/CaC%202011%20pics/CIMG9311.jpg

Or you can use the 'insert link' button next to the smiley icon above LIKE THIS

Grizz, Your such a tease. Of all the thousands of pictures you have, you go and post a Pic of you and Miz Rocky and make all the Cowpokes who didn't get to go to CAC, Texas jealous.

Well on second thought, I'm sure glad you posted that pic of Miz Rocky for all the Cowpokes who didn't get to go to CAC, Texas. Nice pic by the way.

Big Jake

Archived