SASS Wire Forum

OMG! What were they thinking?

Utah Bob #35998

I'm glad I'm a Rockies fan these days. :wacko:

I don't have a problem with the name change. It makes sense. but those uniforms... :blink:

Yuuch!

They've always had a fish. I just assumed they'd replace the F with an M, not go all rainbow warrior. :wacko:

Of course.... Miami is different.

The on-line poll shows how people like it.

Worst mess since the 80s Houston uniforms.

Where's my Tums?

They've always had a fish. I just assumed they'd replace the F with an M, not go all rainbow warrior. :wacko:

Of course.... Miami is different.

The on-line poll shows how people like it.

Worst mess since the 80s Houston uniforms.

Where's my Tums?

I had to check that ... it just never stood out for me before. That multi-colored swoosh against the black kind of smacks me in the face.

Gay

I'm a DODGERS fan first and a Tigers fan next....so it doesn't matter to me anyway :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

It should matter to you. You don't want to have to watch a game in Dodger stadium with the opposition wearing these clown suits do ya? Imagine how distracting it will be to a pitcher. If this succeeds then it's a slippery slope. Next thing you know it'll be Dodger Chartreuse, the Yankees pinstripes will turn to plaid. The Cardinal will turn into a parrot perched on a doobie! The Braves' Tomahawk will be a multi-colored feather duster. Then retro caps like those stupid, bumblebee, Pirates ones. And they'll start wearing them backwards!! :unsure:

Rise up baseball fans. Rise up I say! Nip this in the bud!! :angry:

(Of course anything would improve those butt-ugly Oakland uniforms) :P

It should matter to you. You don't want to have to watch a game in Dodger stadium with the opposition wearing these clown suits do ya? Imagine how distracting it will be to a pitcher. If this succeeds then it's a slippery slope. Next thing you know it'll be Dodger Chartreuse, the Yankees pinstripes will turn to plaid. The Cardinal will turn into a parrot perched on a doobie! The Braves' Tomahawk will be a multi-colored feather duster. Then retro caps like those stupid, bumblebee, Pirates ones. And they'll start wearing them backwards!! :unsure:

Rise up baseball fans. Rise up I say! Nip this in the bud!! :angry:

(Of course anything would improve those butt-ugly Oakland uniforms) :P

Never happen with the yankees they are about winning and tradition.

I actually liked the Arizona Diamondbacks original colors and logo. The current one is terrible.

Agree

Archived