SASS Wire Forum

Guns fer sale

I did a little digging in the safe and I found some guns I want to turn into $ for an upcoming project. All prices include shipping in the US. First "I'll take it" gets it.

#1 Winchester 94xtr big bore 375 win. Unfired! This has been sitting in my safe for awhile. This is an early production with no safety and no AE. Comes with a bag of new brass and rcbs dies for $575 shipped.

#2 Remington 700 adl syn/bl 24" barrel. 7mm rem mag. Good condition with no major marks. Includes weaver bases. $350 shipped

#3 Stoeger coach gun 20" blued/walnut 2 trigger. This one I used for one season. It's in pretty good shape with no major cart dings. This gun was smithed by Doc Noper, and has longhunter springs and stainless firing pins. I wouldn't be selling but I really like my Skb. $400 shipped.

#4. Ruger mini-14 target ss laminate target stock. Threaded barrel with harmonic dampner. This gun is in excellent shape and comes with three factory mags 5,20,30 rnd. $550 shipped

#5. Franchi law-12 semi auto 12 gauge with 7 rnd mag. This one is unfired. $475 shipped. This one won't be able to ship to some states and cities. (this gun was on slick willies list of evil guns)

Thanks for looking,

Straight Arrow Hombre

I'll take #5. Please let me know where to send money.

andrew at emblemshop.com

#5. Franchi law-12 semi auto 12 gauge with 7 rnd mag. This one is unfired. $475 shipped. This one won't be able to ship to some states and cities. (this gun was on slick willies list of evil guns)

I did a little digging in the safe and I found some guns I want to turn into $ for an upcoming project. All prices include shipping in the US. First "I'll take it" gets it.

#1 Winchester 94xtr big bore 375 win. Unfired! This has been sitting in my safe for awhile. This is an early production with no safety and no AE. Comes with a bag of new brass and rcbs dies for $575 shipped.

#2 Remington 700 adl syn/bl 24" barrel. 7mm rem mag. Good condition with no major marks. Includes weaver bases. $350 shipped

#3 Stoeger coach gun 20" blued/walnut 2 trigger. This one I used for one season. It's in pretty good shape with no major cart dings. This gun was smithed by Doc Noper, and has longhunter springs and stainless firing pins. I wouldn't be selling but I really like my Skb. $400 shipped.

#4. Ruger mini-14 target ss laminate target stock. Threaded barrel with harmonic dampner. This gun is in excellent shape and comes with three factory mags 5,20,30 rnd. $550 shipped

Thanks for looking,

Straight Arrow Hombre

Straight Arrow Hombre,

Would you consider a straight across trade for item #4, for RNMV, S/S, with 7.5 bbl, cal .45 colt, and Wood Grips?

Thanks,

Grayson

pm sent on #1

Archived