SASS Wire Forum

I thought he was Dead

Wyatt

Look what I found at our match today. The first person that guesses who it is and was not there today wins a free shoot at next months match ;)

Wyatt

PS: Even with rust he didn't shoot that bad

Looks like Pike Bishop himownelf but weres the seegar!!!!!!!!!

If it is, give him the free shoot...cause I ain't driving all the way across this state ta shoot with someone as short as you!!!!!!!!

BH :lol:

Top Gun after not shooting Cowboy Action for six years! That is great!!!

That was Pike Bishop? I thought he was younger than that. :D

Darn guy comes out of retirement, shoots great and then (possibly) goes back into retirement............needs to be a rematch......... ;)

Congrats Pard

Sun

Mighty fine camera work there.

I was tryin to see who it was then all of a sudden I'm ridin a roller coaster upside down.:o:P

Glad he ain't dead whoever it is.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Ding, Ding, Ding, We have a winner. Give BH a seegar. You and you only win a free match fee at next months match. Oh, by the way it's gonna be at night :o

Waimea

When you video a someone that has not been seen wearing cowboy rig for many years you have to do it without his knowledge. If the subject spots you witness protection may be in your future. Back in the day video was not done much and it was Pre-Youtube. One or two old timers outside the state may have heard of him.

Wyatt

He shot really good for a bionic, rusty old fart!

Was great shooting with ya Pike!

JEL

He shot really good for a bionic, rusty old fart!

Was great shooting with ya Pike!

JEL

From the video he appears to be better than me (eh...that ain;t sayin' much I reckon)

GG ~:FlagAm:

Great to go out and shoot again after a 6 year hiatus to try to shake the cobbwebs off. Gee was I rusty. Good weather, good cigars. and got to meet a whole new crop of shooters. Cypress Sun and John E. Law can put the lead down range in a hurry. I was unaware that Wyatt was using his video, he told me he only used that at home. :.)Great stages and generous targets. My only problem was finding a pair of pants that still fit!

see you on the trail- where was Von Zipper??

It's good to see Pike out shooting again! Hope he starts making the rounds to all the shoots like back in the "old days".

Hey Pike,

Von Zipper was at Ft. White on Saturday. Delta Glen had a stage called "The Iron Man Stage" You know Von Zipper just couldn't miss that!

Ding, Ding, Ding, We have a winner. Give BH a seegar. You and you only win a free match fee at next months match. Oh, by the way it's gonna be at night :o

Waimea

When you video a someone that has not been seen wearing cowboy rig for many years you have to do it without his knowledge. If the subject spots you witness protection may be in your future. Back in the day video was not done much and it was Pre-Youtube. One or two old timers outside the state may have heard of him.

Wyatt

Just funnin' with ya, Wyatt. I figured it was a clandestine recording.

Still glad he ain't dead. :excl:

Hope Pike can come to the Lake County Pistolero shoot on Sat.

When is your send off party for the Witness Protection Program?:lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived