SASS Wire Forum

This news flash, just out of Florida

I don't want to go there, Boss. I do not have enough bad things to say about that.

Best leave it alone.

All of the schools in the SEC conference think Steve Spurrier is a great coach and a fun guy.

Right?

To some it is, Sgt.

Not being an a$$h%le, but I've never understood why. It's just a game. I've enjoyed playing it, but never had any interest in watching others play it.

Just to be clear, I have no interest in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, or racing. I would be grateful if somebody can actually explain what the fascination with these activities is.

Not being an a$$h%le, but I've never understood why. It's just a game. I've enjoyed playing it, but never had any interest in watching others play it.

Just to be clear, I have no interest in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, or racing. I would be grateful if somebody can actually explain what the fascination with these activities is.

Didn't take it that way, Sgt. I was just replying to your post. Some folks get really carried away with their

team affiliation. I don't quite understand that either. I like to watch it, but in most cases I don't really care who wins, unless I am poking fun at a friend who is involved.

Not being an a$h%le, but I've never understood why. It's just a game. I've enjoyed playing it, but never had any interest in watching others play it.

It is one of those things where if you have to ask...

Archived