SASS Wire Forum

Thank You Very Much

Guest Josey Dillon

Guest Josey Dillon

11 November 2011

Dear SASS friends,

Thank ALL of you VERY much for helping me get a better grip on what is and what isn't allowed to be posted on SASS Wire!

There were different takes on the question that I asked last month, takes that helped me obtain a bigger picture of both SASS and SASS Wire.

While a very few people questioned why a first timer SASS Wire participant would dare ask a question that might be perceived as being critical, the vast majority of you made me feel EXTREMELY welcome to both SASS and SASS Wire.

Being welcomed at SASS events has been the norm as I've begun to participate. I've enjoyed shooting SASS matches immensely and look forward to my enjoyment increasing as I continue to become more involved.

If you're ever near the Birmingham, AL area, let me know. I'd love to meet each and every one of you who responded to my SASS Wire post last month!

Blessings,

Josey Dillon

(aka Jim O'Dillon)

Well Josey,

Although we aren't shy about expressing our opinions (on the Wire), it takes more than a one-time perception of criticism to earn lasting ire around here. :unsure: I only vaguely remembered your thread and had to look it up.

I hope you will continue to visit with us on the Wire.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hey Pard,

There are two other SASS clubs that shoot on the same range that Vulcan uses. They shoots on the Third and Fourth Sundays. Gallant Gunfighters and the Old York Shootists. Come play with us too. :wacko:

Two Ponies

Regulator

Archived