SASS Wire Forum

Stainless Ruger Vaquero New Spare Parts

Smithy

When I actively shot SASS I was shooting a pair of Stainless Bisley Vaqueros in 45 LC. Due to the fear of a mid match breakdown I purchased a few spare parts to keep my shooters running. So if you're in the same boat and want the same insurance here is the deal I have for you. I have brand new Ruger parts, unused and never been installed, still in original packaging. Eight transfer bars and eight pawls (or hands depending on what you want to call them). All of them sent to your address for #30.00 bucks. I think for that price you could buy one pair, but here you get eight of each. These are "new model" parts and I've been told they fit any new model frame be it Bisley or Vaquero. I want to sell them as the deal I presented so you'll have plenty for yourself and might be a hero for a pard in need at the next shoot (good way to get your money back as well). First Email to me saying "I'll take it" gets it. No PM's please.

Kevin D. Williams aka Gunn Smithy #87902

209-812-6975 (questions only)

5kw@sbcglobal.net

SOLD

Hey Smithy:

Sent ya an e-mail about 6:00 Eastern time this morning.

Hope mine got there first!

--Dawg :D

PrairieDog had the first email and has bought the parts. Thanks for all who took a look. Smithy.

Prairie Dog got em. Thanks for all others that took time to look. Smithy.

Archived