SASS Wire Forum

Bodie Kid

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Hey Pards,

I hear that Bodie Kid is not doing well and is hospitalized again. He was barely recovered from sepsis at the Western Regional. What a trooper and great neighbor.

Please say a prayer or send good karma his way.

:wub: that gentleman!

Sincerely,

allie Mo

Hey Pards,

I hear that Bodie Kid is not doing well and is hospitalized again. He was barely recovered from sepsis at the Western Regional. What a trooper and great neighbor.

Please say a prayer or send good karma his way.

:wub: that gentleman!

Sincerely,

allie Mo

I had the pleasure of shooting on the same possie with Bodie Kid at High Sierra this year....to call him a trooper is a understatement! He will be in my prayers tonight

Sorry to hear that.Prayers up for a great cowboy!

I met Bodie Kid for the first time at the Regional last week. It was also my pleasure to have dinner with him and his lovely wife on Sat. night. Bodie, prayers lifted up from my home to our Savior Christ Jesus.

God's blessings be with you, your Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Prayers up.

I had the pleasure of working with Bee Blest in the hospitality room at Chimney Rock this year. I also got to meet Bodie at the awards ceremony. They are such wonderful folks. Offering many prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

Prayers up from Texas for Bodie Kid for him and his doctors,and his family.

Bodie Kid won the "Spirit of the Game" award for his great attitude and perseverance at the Western Regional.

Prayers and thoughts always for a great Cowboy.

Archived