SASS Wire Forum

West Texas

Goody, SASS #26190

My good friend Texas Jim Henry sent me this, I hope you enjoy as much as I have.

This is absolutely beautiful. Seriously. Enjoy.

"Wyman graduated from TexasTech. When he graduated, he moved back to a ranch near Benjamin so he could begin his photography.

He lived in a dugout for a few months, to be in the middle of the roadrunners, coyotes, and snakes. Tremendous work.

If you’re from Texas or just love the outdoors and wild life… this will stir your heart! Be sure to turn on your speakers"

http://player.vimeo.com/video/22132017?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

The music is by a West Texas farmer, Doug Smith, who taught himself to play the piano at a very, very early age. Unfortunately, in 2007 he had a roll over accident that left him unable to walk and use his hands. However, with extensive rehabilitation, he is able to use his hands, though not completely, and is playing music again......fortunately for us.

Definitely some country I would like to see before leaving Texas.

Thanks Goody,

Doc

:FlagAm:

Goody, that's what I call CLASSIC!!!!

Thanks Goody.

Ghost

Guest talon macleod 29883
:FlagAm: Outstanding, Thinking of taking a few days in San Antonio in late winter .Always wanted to go to Texas. My wife's family came from there. The birthplace of the American Cowboy " God bless Texas". Talon Macleod :rolleyes:

Wow, outstanding, I watched and listened to it five times straight. Do I ever feel lucky to be a fifth generation Texan! Thanks Goody

Archived