SASS Wire Forum

Posse 4 CAC 2011

High Plains Hud SASS#64232

And shootin with Tex and Cat Ballou was a great honor. I think Tex might be my new Hero :) He can sure shoot them pistols!!! Great to meet a bunch of new folks. And shoot with my pals. Thanks again Badlands Bar 3 for a great shoot!!!

I don't know that Posse 4 was the best posse though...posse 17 was great with Texas Jack Daniels herding us along. And we had a bevy of beautiful wimmins too!

But since this thread is about Titus, I reckon I ought to throw him a bone...

Hey Titus, great job overseeing the side matches! For those who might not have known it, Titus was in charge of the side matches, organized volunteers, made sure things and people were in place, and walked up and down the line all afternoon to make sure everything was running smoothly. A job well done!

I'll tell ya what, I was tired after the weekend and 15 hour drive home, but I'd pack up and leave right now to do it again if I could!

Grizz

Thanks pards! It was a PLEASURE being the Posse Marshall for Posse 4. A bunch of hard workin, fun loving, joy to shoot with cowboys and cowgirls! Rarely had to ask anyone to do anyting, it was just taken care of as the need arose.

Tex, Cat and Tex, Jr., it was my pleasure to meet you folks and have you on our Posse. If you've never had the opportunity to shoot with Tex, you don't know what yer missing. He's a real HOOT!

Grizz, as for the side matches, it was all the folks who volunteered who did all the real work! I was just there for moral support!! Thanks to all who volunteered and to those who stepped in to lend a hand!

Posse 4 was Great!!

I met a lot of new folks and enjoyed getting to know them.. Good people..

Titus.. you and Fannie Kicker are great folks to posse with and I'm sure

We'll have that enjoyment again.. You run a great posse..

Thanks Titus..

Rance n' Lacey :)

Thinkin' yep... Tex is a character..

Not even close to the way he comes across in the Chronicle..

but Cat Ballou.. a true lady.. :blush:

Archived