SASS Wire Forum

The Log Cabin shoot in Wabash In. Is a go for another Winter.

Frenchy Yukon

I just got off the phone with Padre and we have got everything approved for our indoor shoot at the log cabin in Wabash indiana for another winter season. We will be starting in December on the 17th.,the third Sat. and will also have one in Jan. and Feb. on the third Sat. I am looking forward to another good year and hope we have a good turnout. The cost will be $10.00 and we will start shooting at 10:00 am. Sign up starts at 9:30. You can shoot any legal SASS guns even 22s and 1911s. We cannot shoot shotguns in the cabin but will have dummie shotshells there so we can go through all the motions. We don't have room for guncarts in there but will have tables set up to put your guns on when not shooting. If interested please contact me so I can add your name to my contacts list. I will send out an e-mail about a week before the shoot to remind everyone and would appriciate a response back if you plan on being there so I can control the amount of people inside. We can get about 20 people in there give or take a couple. We should be done shooting about 1:30 and certificats will be given out. You can contact me at g.gardineer@dishmail.net or 765-469-4440. Hope to see you in Dec. Frenchy! :lol::):o:D:P

Archived