SASS Wire Forum

SASS Wire Notifications

Doc Vaquero, SASS #37836

I have always received e-mail notifications when another member has sent a PM or replied to my PM. I have been selling several items in the classified lately and this has been a big help keeping track of things. The end of last wk, not sure the exact day, I stopped receiving the notifications. I know I did not change any settings but I checked them all and they are still set to receive the e-mail notifications. I even tried turning them off for a while and then turning them back on. Nothing seems to help. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea what the problem is. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks, Doc Vaquero

I have always received e-mail notifications when another member has sent a PM or replied to my PM. I have been selling several items in the classified lately and this has been a big help keeping track of things. The end of last wk, not sure the exact day, I stopped receiving the notifications. I know I did not change any settings but I checked them all and they are still set to receive the e-mail notifications. I even tried turning them off for a while and then turning them back on. Nothing seems to help. Anyone else having this problem or have any idea what the problem is. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks, Doc Vaquero

I have also wondered why I haven't received PM notifications from replys that I have made.

Archived