SASS Wire Forum

FREE Shoots at Sparta Illinois

wagonmaster ward

The Kaskaskia Cowboys whose home range is the World Shooting & Recreational Complex in Sparta Illinois has announced that all Buckaroos, Buckarettes, and Young Guns will shoot for FREE at all events hosted by the Kaskaskia Cowboys. That's right folks, all monthly matches, and the Illinois State SASS Championship included. We have decided that we need to entice more youngsters to join in the fun. Maybe some other clubs would like to join in and do the same. Who knows, maybe enough clubs could participate that the kids could vitually shoot for free across the United States. I put the challenge out there for all of the fine SASS clubs in the country.

Sincerely, Wagonmaster Ward SASS#69830

I put the challenge out there for all of the fine SASS clubs in the country.

That's an easy challenge. Buffalo Range Riders in Edgewood NM already have this as part of our standard match fee structure. For JUST the same reason. Let's encourage all our youth to shoot well!

Good luck, GJ

That's an easy challenge. Buffalo Range Riders in Edgewood NM already have this as part of our standard match fee structure. For JUST the same reason. Let's encourage all our youth to shoot well!

Good luck, GJ

Glad to hear it. I bet there are a lot of other clubs out there who already do it too. Hope to get lots more.

Years ago we wanted DL's that said the were old enough to drink. Now I have to come up with one that says I am 15 years old :blush: oh wait that won't work :wacko: how about I bring a note from my Mom :lol:

Seriously this is great and I am proud to call you guys my pards.

Smoke

Archived