SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOYS and COWGIRLS at CAC......

Ghost, SASS #50125

This year at CAC proved to be the best field of Classic Cowboys and Cowgirls I've seen at one time since I've been shootin' starting in '02. There were 21 Classics!

Congratulations to T-Bone Dooley and Bella Spencer for winning their categories!

Congratulations to Doc C. Good and Squawty Bawdy for being willin'.

The Board of the CLASSIC COWBOY/COWGIRL SHOOTIST AWARD Program and Chairman Brother King, presented our 2010 SHOOTIST AWARD to T-Bone Doodley which ended in a fabulous photo op of dozens of camera flashs of all the Classic Cowboys and Cowgirls present.

This week, the Board will be selecting, by secret ballot, the 2011 CLASSIC COWBOY AND CLASSIC COWGIRL from entees all over the United States and world.

The winners will be awarded their SPECIAL BELT BUCKLE at Winter Range 2012.

Ghost

Vice-Chairman CC/CCG SHOOTIST AWARD

Ghost , It was good to meet you and some of the other CC at CAC. At least I got to shoot the Wild Bunch Match with you and Dragon Hill Dave. :)

I truly regret missing the photo deal Friday night. My group was ready to head to town and eat and I thought I would make it back in plenty of time. WRONG. Apparently sometime during the Shoot n Scoot I screwed up my knee. When I got up....I mean tried to get up after eating my knee was was swelled up and screaming at me so I headed back to the hotel for an ice pack and pain reliever.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet you. :D

Ghost , It was good to meet you and some of the other CC at CAC. At least I got to shoot the Wild Bunch Match with you and Dragon Hill Dave. :)

I truly regret missing the photo deal Friday night. My group was ready to head to town and eat and I thought I would make it back in plenty of time. WRONG. Apparently sometime during the Shoot n Scoot I screwed up my knee. When I got up....I mean tried to get up after eating my knee was was swelled up and screaming at me so I headed back to the hotel for an ice pack and pain reliever.

Once again it was a pleasure to meet you. :D

SGT.ELI, it was MY pleasure meeting you. Enjoyed shooting the Wild Bunch with ya. You're fast with that rifle! How's that knee?

Ghost

What speed I have with the rifle I offset with my malfuntioning '97 :lol: Which has worked perfectly since...go figure. Knee is back to normal right now. Look forward to shootin' Classic with you anytime.

If any Classic cowboys or girls want a shooting class I would enjoy teaching y'all everything I know.... FREE..... can't beat the price !!!!! Lets make a group glass and make it on a weekend.

All you have to do is come on down to the Bar 3 Ranch, You must be a range member and class starts at 9 am. Call me. T-Bone

If any Classic cowboys or girls want a shooting class I would enjoy teaching y'all everything I know.... FREE..... can't beat the price !!!!! Lets make a group glass and make it on a weekend.

All you have to do is come on down to the Bar 3 Ranch, You must be a range member and class starts at 9 am. Call me. T-Bone

OK!! Folks you can't get a better deal any where else than the Bar 3 and the World Champion Classic Cowboy him self!! I would encourage any one thinking about shooting Classic to call T-Bone. In fact, I would like to suggest that we set a weekend in January or Feburary for a class and hopefully most of the Board members can attend also. We could make it a CLASSIC WEEKEND with CLASSIC COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS!!!

Ghost

CONGRATS to all!!

Ghost darlin, you make Classic a great place to shoot.

Thanks Rocky. :wub:

A little...ah, pat :blush: goes a long way to make an old cowboy feel good. :D

Thanks for being a great cowgirl and friend.

Ghost

Thanks T-Bone. That sounds like a great deal. :lol: I would love to set a weekend in January or February too. Let me know when it is and Mose and I will be there and I might even be able to talk Mose into cooking again by then. ^_^

Bella

Archived