SASS Wire Forum

Central TX Shooters

Kid Ziggy SASS 76870

Kid, I'm looking for one, too. Texican Rangers are listed for 2nd weekend, but I think they're closed for hunting season so better call 'em first.

The closest club to New Braunfels would be the Travis County Regulators

www.traviscountyregulators.com/

The Texican Rangers would be the next closest, but I believe they shut down for November and December due to hunting on the property.

I'll be at the Regulators match, hope to see ya there.

Down in George West the Texas Riveria Pistoleros shoot starting at 8:45am on Saturday. 6 stages and I believe the cost is $20 which includes water through out the match and your meal afterwards. It may be about 100 miles or so from New Braunfels. I believe the website is www.trpistoleros.com

Kid Ziggy:

Be ready to show that you are a competent SASS shooter. They are pretty strict about checking out anyone who hasn't shot there before, but you won't have a problem. They are a great group to shoot with and the club has a pretty unique venue. You will enjoy yourself.

We may be a little to far west for ya but several of the folks from Fredricksburg come to San Angelo and shoot with the Concho Valley Shooters this month. We will be putting on our 1 day annual fling this weekend and would enjoy having you shoot with us. You can check us out at www.conchovalleyshooters.com

Roamin' Shields

Ziggy,

I'll be at TC Regulators this weekend and I'll introduce you around. They're a great bunch. Weather should be perfect. Call me if you get lost 512 924 5466.

Kit

Maybe DHD will show up!!

Archived