SASS Wire Forum

Schuster's Rangers last shoot for 2011, Chesterton Indiana

COAL CAR KID, SASS #15921

Howdy one and all,

November 13th we will hold our last shoot for the 2011 season.

We will start with long range and a .22 side match at 9am; shooter's meeting at 10am Chicago time.

We will have 5 fun stages; including one stage in a dark house that was put up for our other shooting sports, we will use it as a dark saloon. Anyone shooting the smokey stuff will get to see what a shootout in the old west would have looked like. B)

One stage will be all knock down, including 2 Texas stars. B)

We will offer our Outlaw class; for those that may want to shoot 4 pistols instead of a rifle, or you may use a 1911 with 4 magazines. Rifle targets will be moved in a bit.

Pistols may be shot Gunfighter style. :D

Bring lots of extra ammo; we will also run a very fun man on man shoot off after the main. We will arrange any grudge matches during the first round, the rest will be drawn from a hat. You'll be sorry if you miss this, these man on man shoot offs are a real blast. B):FlagAm:

We will have a Wild Bunch side match after the man on man; bring at least 3 magazines, I'll have a 1911 in .22 available for buckaroos to give the Wild Bunch side match a try.

I just hope the weather will cooperate. :FlagAm:

I'm thinking about coming over to shoot with you all. If I can get enough time to load some ammo I might just have to come over and shoot the match. I have enough for the long range side match.

No, its an hour earlier.

I guess I said that wrong. What I meant was you are an hour behind us. If it is 10:00 in Indy than it is 9:00 in Chicago. That it going to work out great for me since I live two hours south of you. See you on Sunday.

I guess I said that wrong. What I meant was you are an hour behind us. If it is 10:00 in Indy than it is 9:00 in Chicago. That it going to work out great for me since I live two hours south of you. See you on Sunday.

Howdy Frenchy Yukon,

You are an hour ahead of us. See you on Sunday.

I was just wanting to know if your club serves lunch or if there will be something there to purchase. If not than I will know if I need to bring a lunch with me. I will see you tomorrow.

I just wanted to let you now I had a great time and loved that Texes star stage. Keep up the good work and I will try to get back up there next year.

I really wanted to make it and was planning on going. However, as the days progressed I saw the "honey do" writing on the wall.

I'm probably going to Deer Creek in 2 weeks for their last match of the year.

Archived