SASS Wire Forum

WTB VERY non-SASS

I am looking for inert US hand grenades. WWII pineapple preferred. Must have spoon and pin, not the one piece cast units. Viet Nam baseball grenade OK.

Also looking for WWII Navy MK 2 pilot's knife like the Camillus or K-Bar. Must be in good shape. Am interested in a MK3 fighting knife and a Fairbairn Sykes UK dagger from WWII

Please send price, description, and photos if you have them to : mdaly@everestkc.net

I know I can hunt them up at other sites but I like to buy from Cowboys when I can. I know cowboy shooters and they are always trying to fund the next toy

Thanks

Birdshot

Seldom Seen, Where do you live? I have a friend here at work who is very interested in mounted shooting. He is an old time cowboy, rider, shooter, jack-of-all trades who is getting ready to retire. I don't know anyone in the KC area to point him to for help learning about mounted shooting. I see on yopur signature you are a CMSA member and shooter. He also has cooler toys than I do.

Let me know

Birdshot

Thought about you last week. Passing through Bonham, Texas on my way to CaC was making the pawn shops along the way. Saw an old Smith 38 Heavy Duty, fair shape, 4 inch, for 600 I think. If your interested I'll look up the name and contact info. They also had a Model 3 (?) Russian, but I ain't so sure about it. No S&W markings that I could see, the only thing I saw was Cyrillic writing on top of the barrel. Was cheap, like 900. Missing the ejecting star.

Loan Star Pawn

(903) 583-3442

300 Chestnut St

Bonham, TX 75418

I didn't take a hard look, just through the glass. But they seemed very friendly and ready to do business.

Archived