SASS Wire Forum

Shoot and Scoot,

Pulp, SASS#28319

I shot it :wacko: ..

Mace Bishop shot it :wacko: ..

Lt. Dan shot it :wacko: ..

We're all Illinois boys... well maybe one young pup :mellow: and 2 old dogs :blush: ...

I had a blast and done purty good til it came to... was it called Godzilla???

Some kinda 4 barrel shotgun... it's a handful and a half..

Rance <_<

Thinkin' yeah.. I'd do it again :)

I shot it last year and had a ball. This year after working the Chapel stage on side match day, the shooting the afternoon shift I was plumb tuckered out so I opted not to shoot and scoot.

Kinda wishing I'd at least wandered over there and taken some video though...too bad I didn't.

I shot it and of course had a blast, even had the lead for a long time, :rolleyes: ,,dunt kno who beat me, :blush: and everyone else tho.. :unsure:

Cheyenne :lol:

I shot it and it was one of the funnest things I have ever done! I am going to try something similar at our range with 100 rounds and 10 to 12 shotguns spread out over 8 stages! I also got to try several guns I had never shot and know what not to buy now... he he he he. A huge tip of the hat to whoever came up with this idea.

I shot it :wacko: ..

Mace Bishop shot it :wacko: ..

Lt. Dan shot it :wacko: ..

We're all Illinois boys... well maybe one young pup :mellow: and 2 old dogs :blush: ...

I had a blast and done purty good til it came to... was it called Godzilla???

Some kinda 4 barrel shotgun... it's a handful and a half..

Rance <_<

Thinkin' yeah.. I'd do it again :)

Godzilla had his Dragon Gun? Love that shotgun!

Redneck, The idea came from my great Gran Pappy Obdiah Bone,he was a Sergeant in the in the 1st English Calvary here in Clarksville, Texas. They were a very poor band of renegades that patrolled the Red River. Well,,, See what happened was !!!!! They would hide out guns in the Pecan Bayou just north of the Ranch at or near a little community named Pecan Point and when needed in battle the would have extra weapons and ammo to fight off the Union Soldiers. So the saying Shoot N' Scoot came to be after a long battle between the North and Texas some time in Oct 1862. This is a true story as it was told to me by my Grandfather some 42 years ago....

Archived