SASS Wire Forum

New Parking Lot Wars Challenge for CAC

What a terrific time at CAC!!!!!!! The parking lot wars were a success. Did anybody out there like the fish? I am challinging all cooks to a cook off of pork dishes; BBQ, grilled, anyway you want, just have enough for a sampling in the parking lot at CAC in 2012. Probably should have a chicken cook off with those little chickens on the range!

The prize this next year will either be a BBQ grill in the shape of Louisiana or a Coon Ass Microwave that the LA boys and girls will bring. The rules are being made up as we go. The prior year's winner brings the current year's prize. The prior year's winner can't win the current year. Should be good to start a tradition at CAC and let the best people in the world(sass members and future members) sample some of the best food in the world!

The Louisiana Boys, Team name "Frying Circus". Got to take home a grill in the shape of Texas. I have a lot of relatives in Texas so I was honored to cook on the grill.

Lets point out that it was a tie that had to go to a tie breaker with Team Catfish from Texas being part of that tie, but we did not prevail. I do have to say that this was a great time and I would like to say congats to the fine cooks from LA. We WILL see ya next year!!!!!

I would like to thank my team members, The beautiful Rocky Meadows, Sidewinder Sid, and Texas Rick O'Shay.

Two Gun Johnnie

Lets point out that it was a tie that had to go to a tie breaker with Team Catfish from Texas being part of that tie, but we did not prevail. I do have to say that this was a great time and I would like to say congats to the fine cooks from LA. We WILL see ya next year!!!!!

I would like to thank my team members, The beautiful Rocky Meadows, Sidewinder Sid, and Texas Rick O'Shay.

Two Gun Johnnie

Rocky yes.... but while I would call both Sid and TRO adorable I'm not sure I would go so far as to call them "beautiful" ;)

OK,, its on !!!!! like Donky Kong !!!! Wheeew We, shut my mouth......Leave my Chickens alone...... I just went out to the range and some lone dirty dog back scratchin' red arsh snaggletooth greaser done went and STOLE two 2 chickens. There will be no reward offered just revenge.That sounds like fun !!!! I'm gonna go build replacements for them right now.... T-Bone

Aw, T-Bone, they will probably be returned,:blush: I doubt any one will want to eat any chicken as tough as those seem to be.

They took an awful lot of lead over the week end, and they were still standing at the end of the shoot.:rolleyes:

As I see it,

Footloose

I do need to point out that Team Texas could have won the parking lot wars as easily as the Louisiana Team. Louisiana just happen to have more people yelling at the tie breaker than Team Texas. Could have gone the other way cause all of the fried fish was great. The Tennesee Team also had very good fried fish. Heck, we all won!!!!!!!! Team Louisiana Frying Circus was just proud to be part of such a great gathering in the Great State of Texas at the Great Southwest Reagional. We are humbled!!!!

Archived