SASS Wire Forum

Widdermaker Has a Secret

Korupt Karl

Widder is keepin a secret from me. I think he learned something with the alterations of the Marlin and is using it with the 97. When he is consistently under 5 seconds with a six shot run....he's gotta be doin something....he can't be that fast.

He said something was shorter....don't know if it's the stroke, the shells, or what....he won't tell me.....he just says that "someday"....

KK

Widder is keepin a secret from me. I think he learned something with the alterations of the Marlin and is using it with the 97. When he is consistently under 5 seconds with a six shot run....he's gotta be doin something....he can't be that fast.

He said something was shorter....don't know if it's the stroke, the shells, or what....he won't tell me.....he just says that "someday"....

KK

KK, you probably only looked at one side of his '97. He cut a window in the other side of the receiver and converted the Winchester 1897 to a Belt-Fed weapon. :lol:

Big Jake

KK, you probably only looked at one side of his '97. He cut a window in the other side of the receiver and converted the Winchester 1897 to a Belt-Fed weapon. :lol:

Big Jake

Big Jake,

Don't tell KK the secret.... :lol::lol:

Actually, ya can't tell KK any secrets because he runs and tells the Geisha twins and they post it on the bulletin board at their 'business'. :o

..........Widder

Big Jake,

Don't tell KK the secret.... :lol::lol:

Actually, ya can't tell KK any secrets because he runs and tells the Geisha twins and they post it on the bulletin board at their 'business'. :o

..........Widder

Right, but, if it takes too long to get to the twins, odds are that KK will have forgotten all that you told him anyways. Heh, heh, heh. Just funnin' don't cha know?

Karl, I have a plan !!!

I haven't called my good buddy Widder in a while, and am past due. When I do I'll start poking around about working on 97's. Now since my '97 stays in the safe in it's broken status, and I shoot a double all the time now, there won't be any harm in Widder telling me the secrets... since it won't be used agin' him. Once I find out.... well.... I hope the geisha twins don't show up and start asking as they pass out drinks.

Don't tell Widder any of this, he may cut me off from the gals and the drinks. He's like that ya know, keeps em' fer hisself.

With friends like I got, who needs ......oh, never mind..... :lol:

Hey Hugh, ifn you start gettin mixed up with that Korupt Karl, you'll become Korupt also. Ya know that KK lives in Koruptville, Indiana. Oh yea.

He drives a Koruptmobile and he's made all his money making little Koruptables. You know, those little bobblehead dolls crazy people put in their cars and furry dice that hang from their rearview mirror.

..........Widder

Well,don't know what the secret is,but,on a stage this past weekend,there were four shotgun targets

set up intentionally close so that with a little effort a shooter could get all four in two shots.

Ole Widder just went ahead and shot four times because he knew he could do that faster than the rest

of us shot two!

Harley.

Hey Hugh, ifn you start gettin mixed up with that Korupt Karl, you'll become Korupt also. Ya know that KK lives in Koruptville, Indiana. Oh yea.

He drives a Koruptmobile and he's made all his money making little Koruptables. You know, those little bobblehead dolls crazy people put in their cars and furry dice that hang from their rearview mirror.

..........Widder

Oh no! I just caught this reply.... Is it too late for me to remove the fuzzy dice, bobble-hula girl, and the pine tree air freshener from my truck ?? Oh well, at least I supported a feller cowboy.

Archived