SASS Wire Forum

Tuco Forsyth

Dirty Dan Dawkins

Be prepared for a rude awakening dipstick.

I think NOT!

You may cruise down the highway at a max speed of 53 mph in your bucket truck.

I always cruise at awesome.

You've been challenged, Saturday, Doc Hollidays, Wrangler!

I think NOT!

You may cruise down the highway at a max speed of 53 mph in your bucket truck.

I always cruise at awesome.

You've been challenged, Saturday, Doc Hollidays, Wrangler!

I'll be there...haven't been out to Doc Hollidays in a while. I'll be watching this unfold.

Tuco, you gotta watch out for Dirty Dan, he may bring out his pard Vanilla Thunder to shoot as his proxy. Vanilla shoots those "wiff...., poot...ting" loads. It does take a little while for the bullet to make it to the steel so you might win on the wait time alone if Vanilla shows up.

Vanilla Thunder is coming with gusto and flair!

gus·to

[guhs-toh]

noun, plural gus·toes.

hearty or keen enjoyment, as in eating or drinking, or in action or speech in general: to dance with gusto. Synonyms: enthusiasm, delight, relish, zest, spirit, fervor.

individual taste or liking: The boy is an imaginative charmer, with a gusto for storytelling.

Archaic. artistic style or taste.

flair

[flair]

noun

a natural talent, aptitude, or ability; bent; knack: a flair for rhyming.

smartness of style, manner, etc.: Their window display has absolutely no flair at all. Synonyms: chic, dash, panache, verve; oomph, pizazz.

keen, intuitive perception or discernment: We want a casting director with a real flair for finding dramatic talent.

Hunting. scent; sense of smell.

All right you heathens, the gauntlet is the issue here!

This Saturday, Doc Hollidays!

:FlagAm:

Oh gauntlet....I heard Vanilla Thunder mumbling something about a garter :)

Tuco, I'm glad you cleared that up for us...had me worried there.

We got the flu at my house. Missed ya'll today.

Alright nancy,

No, No, No, I was told that you had a troublesome corn on you big toe that was causing considerable discomfort and you couldn't make it to the match.

I was also advised that you had a sever case of in-digestion and you were gassy and couldn't make it.

Oh, Oh, Oh, I also heard that you had broken a fingernail while waxing your back hair and you were very stressed and needed time-out time.

AND you failed Koda Joe by not showing up, you know he needs his personnal growth life coach.

Punkin, the gauntlet is thrown.........South River Shootist, next Saturday, Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter.

Mono T Mono!

That's not what I heard. Rumor on the streets in Athens is Dirty Dan was riding Vanilla Thunder around in his big bucket truck. Don't know whether ole VT was showing Dirty Dan 'buckets' or what?

Alright nancy,

No, No, No, I was told that you had a troublesome corn on you big toe that was causing considerable discomfort and you couldn't make it to the match.

I was also advised that you had a sever case of in-digestion and you were gassy and couldn't make it.

Oh, Oh, Oh, I also heard that you had broken a fingernail while waxing your back hair and you were very stressed and needed time-out time.

AND you failed Koda Joe by not showing up, you know he needs his personnal growth life coach.

Punkin, the gauntlet is thrown.........South River Shootist, next Saturday, Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter.

Mono T Mono!

Afraid not. Nearly hit 102 temperature last night.

Hey! Don't mock me! I am the life coach, role model and inspiration to many! And I am not modest about it either! Hardly anyone understands me but by God folks respect me!

I am afraid I will miss next week. The wife's family has Thanksgiving dinner Saturday before. I have missed it 3 years in a row. If I do it again you'll see us on "Divorce Court."

As far as this bucket truck thing goes, I have two and you guys are jealous that I can get "high" on the job and ya'll can't.

Guest talon macleod 29883
:rolleyes: I`m thinking that if you were to star on Divorce Court that it would be more entertaining than Kat holding a gun to my head and making me watch this D--m Alabama Game. :blink:

As far as this bucket truck thing goes, I have two and you guys are jealous that I can get "high" on the job and ya'll can't.

Guess I just might take exception to that one. The company I work for has about 50 or 60 of them and I've been up about 80' in one of them. I've been "pretty high" on the job before, just not the same way that Vanilla Thunder does.

And Tuco called it Dirty Dan, we all really did miss ya. We did talk about ya plenty but probably not as much because you were not there. And I know we woulda had more fun ifn' you had been there. You just got all us "non-fluffy" folks depending on "fluffy" people like you to coach us through these "fluffy" times. Life coach.....ah maybe...in Koda Joe's case most definitely. You got Koda Joe's "rifle mind" working just right....boy can flat make his rifle sing. Ya just need to work with him on his pistols and dress. He can't shoot his pistols as well as a gunfighter needs to and he's just got tooooooooooo many clothes. I'd guess that your alter ego Vanilla Thunder could help him with picking he clothes. And as an aside, the Pretty Man did have him a spiffy Civil War hat on today, I'm sure in your honor. UnCertain Tex stumbled around because Dirty Dan wasn't there to "lead him on."

Get well soon and we'll see ya at the range!!

Guess I just might take exception to that one. The company I work for has about 50 or 60 of them and I've been up about 80' in one of them. I've been "pretty high" on the job before, just not the same way that Vanilla Thunder does.

And Tuco called it Dirty Dan, we all really did miss ya. We did talk about ya plenty but probably not as much because you were not there. And I know we woulda had more fun ifn' you had been there. You just got all us "non-fluffy" folks depending on "fluffy" people like you to coach us through these "fluffy" times. Life coach.....ah maybe...in Koda Joe's case most definitely. You got Koda Joe's "rifle mind" working just right....boy can flat make his rifle sing. Ya just need to work with him on his pistols and dress. He can't shoot his pistols as well as a gunfighter needs to and he's just got tooooooooooo many clothes. I'd guess that your alter ego Vanilla Thunder could help him with picking he clothes. And as an aside, the Pretty Man did have him a spiffy Civil War hat on today, I'm sure in your honor. UnCertain Tex stumbled around because Dirty Dan wasn't there to "lead him on."

Get well soon and we'll see ya at the range!!

Is that what they call going a$$ over teakettle nowadays? :lol::lol:

Guest talon macleod 29883
:rolleyes: As we all know the natty dressed Tuco is as was declared in the briefing yesterday " A Pretty Man." Interesting choice to describe a high ranking Leo. Tal :lol:

Yep. You guys got it all figured it all. Tuco and are in an elite class all to ourselves. When Tuco and I aren't around you guys probably go out together for orange mocha frapucchinos.

Personally I prefer a Pink Squirrel any day, that's 1 oz creme de noyau, 1 tbsp white creme de cacao, 1 tbsp light cream, add just a dash of nutmeg and be sure to drink from fine china only with your pinkie finger fully extended.

Ask VT, I'm sure he, ehh, she, ehh, it, is quite familiar with them! :huh:

;)

Archived