SASS Wire Forum

Waterloo - CAC 2011 OVERALL Champion! :D

Magnolia Blossom

I am so proud of Waterloo for earning the title of overall champion this year!

He has worked soooooooo hard for it for so long, and he is living proof that lots of hard work and determination will pay off in the end (something I am still trying to grasp, because I am impatient and want to be a top shooter NOW! ;P)

He always exhibits Spirit of the Game, like this weekend when he took a new shooter under his wing and let her use his own match guns on every stage :)

He is more passionate about guns and shooting than anyone I know, and I think he's the perfect candidate to represent the Southwest Region at Winter Range 2012! :)

Not to mention I'm pretty partial to the fella to begin with ;):wub::wub::wub:

Waterloo's biggest fan,

Magnolia Blossom :)

PS Also, congratulations to Pious Player for being the women's overall champion and to Hey You for being the Southwest Regional women's overall champion! They are both lovely ladies, amazing shooters, and total sweethearts that I (and I am sure many other young lady shooters) look up to! :)

PPS And as always, thanks to the Bar 3 crew (Especially Miss Honey B. Graceful!) for all of their hard work that went into making Comin At Cha as amazing as it always is!!! I am so proud and blessed to call the Bar 3 my home club :D

What she said

:)

Wow, half a page that Momma and teen aged daughter completely agreed on. Don't think it ever happened at our house.

Congrats, Waterloo.

I am so proud of Waterloo for earning the title of overall champion this year!

He has worked soooooooo hard for it for so long, and he is living proof that lots of hard work and determination will pay off in the end (something I am still trying to grasp, because I am impatient and want to be a top shooter NOW! ;P)

He always exhibits Spirit of the Game, like this weekend when he took a new shooter under his wing and let her use his own match guns on every stage :)

He is more passionate about guns and shooting than anyone I know, and I think he's the perfect candidate to represent the Southwest Region at Winter Range 2012! :)

Not to mention I'm pretty partial to the fella to begin with ;):wub::wub::wub:

Waterloo's biggest fan,

Magnolia Blossom :)

PS Also, congratulations to Pious Player for being the women's overall champion and to Hey You for being the Southwest Regional women's overall champion! They are both lovely ladies, amazing shooters, and total sweethearts that I (and I am sure many other young lady shooters) look up to! :)

PPS And as always, thanks to the Bar 3 crew (Especially Miss Honey B. Graceful!) for all of their hard work that went into making Comin At Cha as amazing as it always is!!! I am so proud and blessed to call the Bar 3 my home club :D

+1 Waterloo is a respectable young man and it was my pleasure to get to talk to him. Magnolia, he seems to treat you really well. I'm glad Complicated Lady won't have to kill him. :lol:

+1 Waterloo is a respectable young man and it was my pleasure to get to talk to him. Magnolia, he seems to treat you really well. I'm glad Complicated Lady won't have to kill him. :lol:

He's seen me shoot... I don't think he's worried!

I got to spend a little time with Waterloo also. I was impressed with his personality as well as his shooting. I'm quite proud to call him a friend! Way to go pard!

Cash

Jan Francisco is pretty taken by the young, dashing, gentlemanly, Mr. Waterloo, too. :wub::wub:

I could tell right off that I was way outclassed by such a strapping, young man. Plus, being older and wiser these days (you can't teach your own gal a darn thing). It's like trying to teach a horse to sing... it only frustrates you and aggravates the heck out of the horse. :ph34r:

Thank goodness he showed up when he did. Otherwise, we would have both shot worse. B)

All kidding aside, Jan would like to thank Magnolia Blossom for sharing just a moment or her champion's prescence and charm. ;););)

Congrats, Waterloo! You're a great champion and a heck of a coach as well. :D

Congratulations Waterloo!!

Folks, Waterloo is a class act!!....and I'm proud to call him my friend and partner.

Ghost

Got to give Waterloo a big A+. Really enjoyed watching him shoot. He also did a great job as one of our posse

RO's. Very helpful to the shooter's.

Congrat's on a job well done Waterloo.

Marshal Big Daddy Jenks

Atta boy, Cowboy! A great Champion he is! :FlagAm:

Cheers,

Kansas City Sneed

Cody Two Guns

Oklahoma Dee

Archived