SASS Wire Forum

New JEDI's awarded at Comin at Cha

Widder, SASS #59054

Five (5) new JEDI GFer's were awarded to very worthy Gunfighters during Comin At Cha this past weekend.

Based on recommendations from other Jedi's and Jedi Council member Possum Skinner, the following Gunfighters are now officially JEDI GUNFIGHTERS.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of them.

150. Hondo

151. Texas Gator

152. Chula Cat

153. Long Ranger Rick

154. Buffy Low Gal

Jedi pins can be obtained from Korupt Karl. You will have to send him an email or PM.

A new batch of pins have been ordered and these NEW Jedi pins will be alittle different than the 1st generation pin. These 2nd generation pins will be all black with gold colored pistols crossed in the center and JEDI GUNFIGHTER will also be in gold color.

The Original 1st generation pin was white in the middle with gold colored crossed pistols.

..........Widder

Five (5) new JEDI GFer's were awarded to very worthy Gunfighters during Comin At Cha this past weekend.

Based on recommendations from other Jedi's and Jedi Council member Possum Skinner, the following Gunfighters are now officially JEDI GUNFIGHTERS.

150. Hondo

151. Texas Gator

152. Chula Cat

153. Long Ranger Rick

154. Buffy Low Gal

Jedi pins can be obtained from Korupt Karl. You will have to send him an email or PM.

A new batch of pins have been ordered and these NEW Jedi pins will be alittle different than the 1st generation pin. These 2nd generation pins will be all black with gold colored pistols crossed in the center and JEDI GUNFIGHTER will also be in gold color.

The Original 1st generation pin was white in the middle with gold colored crossed pistols.

..........Widder

Congrats to them all!!

Welcome to the ranks and well deserved.

Congrats to my buddy, Hondo Tucker. He is one of the hardest working Powder Creek Cowboys there is and always has a smile on his face. He helps almost every new shooter we get, with ammo, gun leather, and anything else they need. He spends two Thursday evenings a month at the ranging teaching new shooters how the game is played. He makes all the clean shooter awards we give out each month. All he asks in return is that everyone have a good time and enjoy themselves while they shoot. While doing all that, he was still able to achieve his personal goal of becoming the 2011 Kansas State Gunfighter Champion.

Hat's off to you and all the other new Jedi Gunfighters...

Rowdy B.

A salute to all the new Jedi's. You not only are accomplished GF's, but you are pards that give back to this wonderful sport. Congratulations to all.

KK

150. Hondo

151. Texas Gator

152. Chula Cat

153. Long Ranger Rick

154. Buffy Low Gal

..........Widder

Was there when they gave Hondo his. Missed the others.

But know everyone of them. Good people to be sure.

Welcome to the ranks.

Congrats and welcome to the fold. Use the force wisely.

When KK gives me all of his money I'm gonna use it for an all expenses paid shoot just for Jedi. Where can we have it?

Wyatt

Thank you so much for the congrats, I really have enjoyed shooting Gunfighter. When SBL talked me into it , I thought that I would never be any good at it. But it's so much fun that I keep working on it.

Chula Kat

Congrats and welcome to the fold. Use the force wisely.

When KK gives me all of his money I'm gonna use it for an all expenses paid shoot just for Jedi. Where can we have it?

Wyatt

Wyatt:

with KK's $$$, ya can have it in Hawaii..... :lol:

BUT, another great place would be that place where they shoot the NC State match. That is one great range with super sized targets, etc.

But KK ain't gona give you no $$$. He's tooooo busy spendin it on a couple Geisha twins that used to hang around me and Red River Ray.

I understand they (those Geisha twins) now call Karl, 'Kowup Kawl'. :D

..........Widder

Widder,

If 'Kowup Kawl' won't give me his money then we will have to convince him that it is his great idea to put on the match. Since he is paying for it I guess he can pick where it will be held.......or will he ;)

Wyatt

PS: I was born just up the road in Winston. Hope to get to that match someday.

This was my first time for CaC, and won't be the last. A big thanks to T-Bone and the gang at the Bar 3 for a great shoot. I got to shoot with a bunch of my pards, and meet so many new ones too. I'm not sure my GAMER card from Buck D Law was working, but now I remember that he said it wouldn't seem like I was shooting faster! A big thanks to Sidewinder Sid, Kid Ziggy, Ringo and all the others out there that made this a shoot to remember.

Archived